Rise Mike the Chastened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rise Mike the Chastened

Mike Henry seems to have gone a little quiet. He started out like a ball of fire (good) and was constantly in the media.

Since being stripped of Air Jamaica and with his very strident views on that issue overturned and negated by Golding essentially as useless junk, he can't be very happy. He seems to be almost a recluse as far as media appearances are concerned..... just my sense from the web media.... I could be wrong.

Whither Mike??
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Speaking of people rising..

JLP come into power... Don1 Rises..

hmmmm..

Comment

As you said I could be wrong. He spoke about road work recently.

A time for the media and a time to get down to it. You don't see Pearnel and others quiet after making nuff intial noise as well.

He may not be happy about losing Air Jamaica but a so life go him have to move on. Leadership is not alway about committees.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Mike Henry seems to have gone a little quiet. He started out like a ball of fire (good) and was constantly in the media.

Since being stripped of Air Jamaica and with his very strident views on that issue overturned and negated by Golding essentially as useless junk, he can't be very happy. He seems to be almost a recluse as far as media appearances are concerned..... just my sense from the web media.... I could be wrong.

Whither Mike??
        Mike was on News Talk radio Thursday evening.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post

Whither Mike??
          I guess he is gone to the same place Portia went to when her very strident views on certain issues were overturned and negated by the electorate as useless junk............

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            As you said I could be wrong. He spoke about road work recently.

A time for the media and a time to get down to it. You don't see Pearnel and others quiet after making nuff intial noise as well.

He may not be happy about losing Air Jamaica but a so life go him have to move on. Leadership is not alway about committees.
            Thanks for the report of a Mike sighting.

I did say however that he was relatively quiet, I didn't believe he was struck dumb.
            I suspect he will be more circumspect in his public pronouncements henceforth.
            Golding is the one who showed leadership on this one by some decisive action in removing portfolio responsibility for Air Jamaica from Mike Henry who was acting immaturely (even as he made worthwhile points).

Mike got infatuated with the media attention in my view,

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
              I guess he is gone to the same place Portia went to when her very strident views on certain issues were overturned and negated by the electorate as useless junk............
              Could be the same place or a different one. Who knows??

Comment

Actually.. Who Cares ?

Comment

Actually Mikes actions could have precipated the sudden interest of one Branson in 'helping' jamaica out of its energy crisis.

Where was he when the Sugar Divestement program was approaching finalization ?

Instead of bending over.. someone stand up and force some quid pro quo...

You only get what you negotiate....

Comment

Yes it was Golding who show the leadership but don't think Virgin don't get the message Mike sent.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

What Virgin got??

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                      Yes it was Golding who show the leadership but don't think Virgin don't get the message Mike sent.
                      The Heathrow slots.

Comment

the were going to get it anyway, everybody know that, Omar made a fire sale.

Comment

Working...
                        X