Air J and Virgin side deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    Why couldn't it be that this was one of two or more options on the table and it was a matter of coming to a meeting of the minds on what option and or options with a little give and take that could be mutually agreed?

Sass sometimes you limit yourself...your thinking on range of possibilities on matters. Boss you have always argued pro-JLP. Don1 seems to argue the pro-PNP line. Me? I am often pro-PNP...more often that I am for pro-JLP.

This AirJ/Virgin deal we know was not concluded when the PNP left office...so we know for fact that there was something on the table to be wrapped up.

Hell we are not even sure the deal is completely wrapped up. What we do know has come out in 'dribbles'. More to come? Your guess is as good as mine...but, my guess is 'more to come'! Too many loose ends hanging about!
    Karl, whether PNP or JLP I am critical where I see fit.

What I see here is a tendency to take news reports at face value especially when it fits the poster's pre-existing beliefs or leanings. The media in Jamaica is so deficient (as in most places including the US) that to do this in my view is folly and sometimes I am exercised enough to question this assumption that once it's in print.... ah suh it go.

Just a pet peeve of mine.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

I agree, but better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        . It seems the bredda from Roundhill was instrumental in this deal.
        Sass - that brother @ Roundhill - Forstamayr - I'm sure he was in Portland at one point. Don't know if the name rings a bell to your ears.
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

I have heard the name in the toursim circle for so long, it is quite possible he was in Portland at one of the big hotels.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            I have heard the name in the toursim circle for so long, it is quite possible he was in Portland at one of the big hotels.
            Austrian native... was at Trident way back in the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              Austrian native... was at Trident way back in the day.
              Thank you Willi, - Trident was my thought, was there in the Earl Levy years.
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
              X