No announcement yet.

intersting letter to the Editor...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me when i used to play ball regularlike!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
      what's so funny TK?.
      Not a thing JB. I am just sitting here trying to learn what I can learn from you. Tell me again about the Haitians and Jamaicans in Montreal. - T.K.
      No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

how about talking about the girls?.

Comment

Yuh mean one of those when only a roach yuh can find? Happens to me all the while!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Pepsi View Post
            how about talking about the girls?.
            Bwoy Pepsi mi have to be honest....I can never hope to be as smooth an operator as you breds. I get envious when I see all the women on the forum showing you attention while I am left alone ignored like the ugly step child. It nuh easy. Maybe one day you can give me some advice on how to pick up the ladies? Or better yet yu can len' mi one a yours? - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

ooooh sarcasm! to Be lie I hav'nt had a girl friend in ten years.every woman have me on there Buddy list,and happiness goes on .I remember only having it!(SX) with the same gal twice in my lifetime.

Life can be a Bitch!

Comment

what a memory!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X