Rhattid Not Even A Helper Work Yuh Can Get Widout Big Resume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhattid Not Even A Helper Work Yuh Can Get Widout Big Resume

di killer is "must have us visa"...den if dem have us visa......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
      di killer is "must have us visa"...den if dem have us visa......
      How yuh mean, one of the perks of the job is that you'll be travelling You're more like a Governess
      Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
      - Langston Hughes

Comment

what mi mean is dat anybody wid a us visa...not looking helper work in jamaica!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

But this might pay more - rent free, travel options, yuh get a cyar fi drive, computa fi use, plus you'll be fed & lots of hanky panky
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

sound like yuh submit yuh resume!!!

Comment

wouldn't necessarily agree ther gamma... btw, welcome back...

i know a jamaican woman who is a live in helper in connecticut... she made close to 6 figure in salary alone from the couple who employ her... they gave her a benz station wagon... she tek care of two kids and a granny... goes on trips to europe, cruise... she livin big life.. come from allman town...
              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

mi inna di wrong line a werk!!???

Comment

mi ask miself dat question deh when mi guh check de woman... somebody gi mi someting fi drap off to har... dem tell mi seh she duh a live-in ting inna ct... when mi drive up a de place mi si dis woman (40s) step out dress nuh puss juk... look like a she own de **************** mansion... afta mi an har a chat, she a tell mi 'ow de people dem treat ar good... den she start complain bout irs bill... neva file nuh tax fi couple years... daz when she tell mi seh ar income was 92k... she guh pon cruises and tour europe... mi shock...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Mi friend Auntie inherited two house inna Lower Westchester that worth no less than 2 mill. after the couple she looked after died.
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

definitely inna di wrong werk...my clients cya'an leave nutten fi mi oddawise....INVESTIGATION!!!

Comment

Unnu tan deh a chat bout!

A little lady from yard work as a live-in-helper in The Palm Beaches, FL. Before coming here she was a teacher at a prominent high school in KGN. This is the only work she has done in the 10 years she has been in the States. She has a 2-br/2-bth townhouse in FL (unoccupied) with a LS400 parked in front. She is never/seldom home because she stays where she works and drives the car priovided by her employers. All the perks are included (travel, year-end bonus, yearly raises etc.).

To boot she just (this year) completed a 4-br house she was building in the Smokey Ville area of St Andrew. All from being a helper. So unnuh tan Deh!
                        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
                          Unnu tan deh a chat bout!

A little lady from yard work as a live-in-helper in The Palm Beaches, FL. Before coming here she was a teacher at a prominent high school in KGN. This is the only work she has done in the 10 years she has been in the States. She has a 2-br/2-bth townhouse in FL (unoccupied) with a LS400 parked in front. She is never/seldom home because she stays where she works and drives the car priovided by her employers. All the perks are included (travel, year-end bonus, yearly raises etc.).

To boot she just (this year) completed a 4-br house she was building in the Smokey Ville area of St Andrew. All from being a helper. So unnuh tan Deh!
                          She's not the helper - she's the GOVERNESS!! Kudos to them. My cousin in FL inherited a house from the woman she use to tek care of and left har money too.
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Wow, wow. I guess
                            I will just satisfy with the little I get. I'm glad for all those people mentioned though.

Comment

Working...
                            X