Gentle people, what we waiting for??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gentle people, what we waiting for??

Oil gets dearer by the day and we have practical means at our fingertips to defend our turf.

What the hell were we doing all these years and why is Bruce and company not all over this?

Inertia is a hell of a thing.

I tell yuh, we need to fren upBrazil and India. Ah dem ah push the envelope for real. Necessity really is the mother of invention!

A man said a thing to me a couple of years back that is so true...we are more powerful than we ever imagine! Yet we sit on our asses feeling pwerless.

the gov't should take the lead... all public transportation should be hybrids... that includes all new govt vehicles...

incent minibus drivers to trade vehicles to hybrids or dem can't get a license...

all new imports should be a hybrid... if its not a hybrid, it shouldnt pass the wharf...

but who am i kidding... jamaican gov'ts historically have failed to take initiative until its too late... unless somebody else do it dem nuh interested...

dis oil ting a get too wikid now...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Mullling use to take bout researching some form of fuel.

Shaw say him have buyer fi sugar.

let us see what them a go do but I hope them do something.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
      X