Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paulwell and Kern steps down

effective immediately
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Well.. at least dem can do it when dem in opposition.. pity dem nuh see fit when they are actually in position to do damage...

Bring on the Fraud Squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      effective immediately
      Well there goes the "outright lies" defence.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Well.. at least dem can do it when dem in opposition.. pity dem nuh see fit when they are actually in position to do damage...

Bring on the Fraud Squad.
        I was just about to post the same thing. The irony is precious. A good first step for the albeit a small one. Somehow I think the horse gone through the gate already. This was a no-brainer and should've been done long ago. An outdated concept called ministerial responsibility. They could even have dressed it up and asked them to step down pending rthe outcome of all investigations. Pity, inaction equals at best lack of leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudi View Post
          I was just about to post the same thing. The irony is precious. A good first step for the albeit a small one. Somehow I think the horse gone through the gate already. This was a no-brainer and should've been done long ago. An outdated concept called ministerial responsibility. They could even have dressed it up and asked them to step down pending rthe outcome of all investigations. Pity, inaction equals at best lack of leadership.
          Agreed!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X