• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can someone in the Media world explain

how this happens ?

http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/glean...uto/auto1.html

I winced several times...

My God.

Doug 'Hollywood' Gore stunned the over 14,000 motorsport fans at the South Dakota race track to snatched the Caribbean Champion Driver's title.
    His Mitsubishi Evolution then developed mechanical problems in the second race, but he managed to held off his fellow countryman
    Gore's car got stucked in third gear. He had to drove his heart out to finish fifth
    "It was a great day for me. I did not broke down," said Peter Rae
    Mi know dat PETER RAE never seh dat Yow this is atrocious

Comment

I mean really now.. WTF ?

Mi hear seh dem want to teach Patios in schools..

Comment

Doug Gore stuns fans Cops Caribbean Champion Driver's title
        What the hell is the heading saying?
        The Gleaner does not seem as if they have an editor for their online articles they publish. I see so many errors in articles that you would not expect from your second or third formers in high school. People seem to just write their articles online and not even check it for spelling or grammar. It is terrible!
        "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Online ??

Yuh tink is an Online ting ?

Heh, heh.

Comment

I have to assume it is online as I have not seen the printed Gleaner in years.
            "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

What Yuttie Call the Gleaner again- ha ha ha
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

BT, I think it is JB working for the gleaner now.

Comment

This is one of the worst articles I have ever saw!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You mean most worstest you have ever sawn!

LoL

Comment

And here we are wondering about the editor. The person who wrote it should not have a job writing for a newspaper. He/she can deliver mail and mop floors. I would only blame the editor if the person remains as a writer.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well it tells us something about Mr. Sinclair....or does it? He has a god-father in the editorial staff as the mistakes in this article tend to suggest that his articles are 'cleaned' before publishing...right? This one seems to have missed the 'cleaner'...

...there is, ofcourse, the even worse possibility that he uses articles written by others and claim - take unto himself(?) - authorship?
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You might not be aware of what the title 'assignment cordinator' means but this journalist is a senior person in the newsroom
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                          X