Gov’t fast tracking the resumption of hanging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karl View Post
    It is one thing to take a life when the considered opinion is your life is in immediate danger...it is entirely a different thing when the culprit has been caught is securely locked away and has not opportunity to do damage to the wider society.

To them deliberate sit and cold bloodily plan the murder of such a person or such persons reduce those who do such acts to themselves murderers! I would kill - have no doubt I could - when someone is activiely attempting to kill me and or others...but, I could not sit and plan in cold blood the execution of another.
    strange .. yet yuh support what happened at Kraal? Remember they had control of the scene.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      strange .. yet yuh support what happened at Kraal? Remember they had control of the scene.
      Where do you get it that I supported what happened at Kraal?
      Not from me!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

You need to explain how the possession of a gun constitutes immediate danger to life.

You would advocate killing for the charge of gun possession but not killing for the charge of multiple murder.. on the basis that in one case the person is 'locked away' ?

Do you consider ordering a hit a crime ?

You are advocating killing for what one MAY do over killing for what one HAS done...

Seen it all now.

Comment

You need to work on you communincation skills.

Your stance on the issue clearly supports a Kraal situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            You need to work on you communincation skills.

Your stance on the issue clearly supports a Kraal situation.
            Exactly what occurred at Kraal?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
              You need to explain how the possession of a gun constitutes immediate danger to life.

You would advocate killing for the charge of gun possession but not killing for the charge of multiple murder.. on the basis that in one case the person is 'locked away' ?

Do you consider ordering a hit a crime ?

You are advocating killing for what one MAY do over killing for what one HAS done...

Seen it all now.
              Well, if like me you accept that gun crimes commited in the past are past...(cannot undo them!)

...and, like me you are looking towards a 'gun crime free society'...then you may understand why having a gun free society will help in our achieving 90.00% compliance with 'gun crime free society'. - (It is a given that over time some members of th security forces shall commit 'gun crimes'...but, they would by our act of disarming the society...save and except for the security forces...severely limit number of gun crimes).

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                Where do you get it that I supported what happened at Kraal?
                Not from me!
                See .. thats what mi cyaan tek wid unuh. Unuh mek statements then quick fi deny it. When the Kraal incident happened, you, Jawge, me (as in Lazie), Plush and others all defended Adams and his gangs. Suh nuh boddah come wid the "not me!!" post.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

All who have gun fi dead..

Bettah wi kill dem before they can be 'safely' locked away...

Comment

Working...
                  X