EDITORIAL - No time for political games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    It would be "unfair" if Kern should go to prison for this. Why can't the buck stop where it should?

But that is how we operate in Jamaica. When Adams crew shoot people, he is not held responsible.

Over how many scandals can one minister preside? And emerge unblemished by them all. And now his junior minister is taking the heat.

I agree with the St. Bess people.
    I'm not certain he may end up in prison, but how can he survive this? Its not like he is blameless? Him baby mother is the manager of one of the companies.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      I'm not certain he may end up in prison, but how can he survive this? Its not like he is blameless? Him baby mother is the manager of one of the companies.
      Spelt it out for us, Lazie!

Your baby-mother is manager of a company that gets government contracts from a ministry in which you are one of the Ministers? Let's hear it?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Spelt it out for us, Lazie!

Your baby-mother is manager of a company that gets government contracts from a ministry in which you are one of the Ministers? Let's hear it?
        "Spelt" out what?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

"unfair" is different from unfair.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

A coward?

Comment

Originally posted by Exile View Post
              A coward?

Paulwell we talking bout.

Comment

Working...
              X