Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Gangster

Originally posted by Shatta View Post
    Of course I backed Boxhill and in fact I backed anyone to take over from the Captain and I would do it again if given the chance.

It was while in Exile that the captain went to Africa and sat at the feet of the elders who let him know in no uncertain terms what the reggaeboyz in particular and Jamaica in general meant to them.

You have to step out of the forest to see the trees.

Burrell was void of ideas and lacking in vision and the time away did him well just like my time away from the streets with my daughter is allowing me to think.

Sometimes you have to slow down and think as you will find yourself doing the same thing over and over again as time pass you by.

I don't hide and talk big man I say it and stand behind it. Boxhill and his committe lacked vision and so remove them.

Now having known all that why go back to square one? Football is larger than any one man and mi nah tek back mi talk

Now Shatta also said that Jamaica was a brand(had to throw that in as a powerhouse reminder of who walked in your midst)

Just in case some man a try go round mi thing and mi no want fi have fi run out pon dem so mi just a throw out mi warning

respect
    Shatta on a whole different note I must ask, did u see American Gangster and what did you think of it ?
Working...
X