No announcement yet.

This Says It All About The Pnp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My point is this exactly...remind me of what I said...since you know me more than I know myself
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Wha?? You dont follow FIFA and football? LoL Nothing secret there.

Domestic issues are not a threat to sovereignty by definition. It takes and outside entitity to threaten self-determination.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        My point is this exactly...remind me of what I said...since you know me more than I know myself
        Why must you guys duh stuff like this? Anything I say, I stand by it and if proven to be wrong, admit it. When Trafigura buss for MOST if not all the debates you hung onto one issue, which turned out to prove that you were wrong. Suh why all of a sudden yuh forget what you said?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

That is a neat trick.. hammering nails into your own coffin.

Think before you post.

What charge would Grange be held on ?

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
            That is a neat trick.. hammering nails into your own coffin.

Think before you post.

What charge would Grange be held on ?
            How you think one is going to react when one finds out the religious leaders ain't nothing but a con artist? JAwge has lost it since September 4th tek time wid him.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and you have the nerve to call people cultists.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Call it as I see it.

Yuh have an answer for the question ?

What charge would she be held for... ansah di question Mr. Rasta Party...

Comment

Working...
                X