Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Says It All About The Pnp

LOL him bawling.

Hime better inform or sit him behind in prison.

Comment

Him need to save di bawling fi more serious questioning..

Fraud Squad get call in....

Looks like the beast was put down and not soon enough..

Karl and Jawge dem sleep well at night... ends justifies the means ??

Fraid ah dem.

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        Him need to save di bawling fi more serious questioning..

Fraud Squad get call in....

Looks like the beast was put down and not soon enough..

Karl and Jawge dem sleep well at night... ends justifies the means ??

Fraid ah dem.

Be fair...Karl, Sickko and Baddaz all said that if fraud involved, then prison is the only remedy. Render unto Caesar.

Jawge seems to still think that enforcing the law against fraudulent use of public funds is just a "distraction".

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Be fair...Karl, Sickko and Baddaz all said that if fraud involved, then prison is the only remedy. Render unto Caesar.

Jawge seems to still think that enforcing the law against fraudulent use of public funds is just a "distraction".

Tek Baddaz out of the equation. I fully recall Karl trying to flip this into nothing more than a political donation. Initially he was making the right talk, but being a good comrade as soon as the PNP top brass started spewing crap, him change him tune.

Sickko ... he wanted to personally nail that bank employee to the cross for something she didn't do. All now I don't see him admitting that anything was wrong with Trafigura.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

But Sickko did say that the light bulb crooks should be imprisoned!
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
              But Sickko did say that the light bulb crooks should be imprisoned!
              Well if he did I missed it and extend my apologies.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie go drink your coffee or take your Ginko, cause you calling up me name in things that I had nothing to do with.

Better yet go to the archives and pull up my posts on Trafigura and see what you find.

Otherwise shut the ******************** up...
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
                  Lazie go drink your coffee or take your Ginko, cause you calling up me name in things that I had nothing to do with.

Better yet go to the archives and pull up my posts on Trafigura and see what you find.

Otherwise shut the ******************** up...
                  There is no doubt about your stance on trafigura .. suh yuh can get all emotional all yuh want.

Comment

I am going to
                    make myself very clear on this: What the JLP is doing
                    is bull**************** and a waste of time. Light bulbs? A sitting MP with portfolio provided the finances for a vehicle to a known criminal. Is she probed and arrested? Did the PNP have her jailed? In the US she would be in a federal prison. If Bruce is having problems runnig the little island, say so but enough with the distractions. I thought they would come in show us the way in not being corrupt. Instead friends and family are being given positions left right and center.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                      I fully recall Karl trying to flip this into nothing more than a political donation.

When have I said Trafigura could be merely a political donation?
                      Massa talk truth - I said, Trafigura was money from outside entity and there has been local donations given to both parties...and, specific to thiss elections just past private local donations to the JLP is just as bad.

Accepting payola and or bribes from interests outside of the island is on par with acceptance of payola and or bribes from entities within the island. Bribe is bribe!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                        When have I said Trafigura could be merely a political donation?
                        Massa talk truth - I said, Trafigura was money from outside entity and there has been local donations given to both parties...and, specific to thiss elections just past private local donations to the JLP is just as bad.
                        ... wait ... yuh just admitted what I've said. Thank you KArl.

Comment

No they are not the "same".

One is a threat to sovereignty, the other is not. In any case, Trafigura was the holder of a GOJ contract to lift oil. Dont mix up reality with theory. The fact that it was done in secrecy tells the whole tale.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                            No they are not the "same".

One is a threat to sovereignty, the other is not. In any case, Trafigura was the holder of a GOJ contract to lift oil. Dont mix up reality with theory. The fact that it was done in secrecy tells the whole tale.
                            Perhaps, you may have meant "one may be a greater threat to sovereignty...."?

Bribes are always given in secrecy! ...or perhaps, I should have said, I know of no occasion where bribes are given and proclaimed to all and sundry?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Wha?? You dont follow FIFA and football? LoL Nothing secret there.

Domestic issues are not a threat to sovereignty by definition. It takes and outside entitity to threaten self-determination.

Comment

Working...
                              X