So Willi me haffe ask you opinion on this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Willi me haffe ask you opinion on this

How much further you think gold has to go in the short to medium term, like 1-3 years ?

Bwoy it has been a sweet ride up this last few weeks! I think a correction is due soon but if the dollar and oil keep on what they are doing we might see $1000/oz early next year? Then I suppose I will need to start thinking about taking my profits and moving on although some say $2000-$3000/oz is possible within 5 years.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
    How much further you think gold has to go in the short to medium term, like 1-3 years ?

Bwoy it has been a sweet ride up this last few weeks! I think a correction is due soon but if the dollar and oil keep on what they are doing we might see $1000/oz early next year? Then I suppose I will need to start thinking about taking my profits and moving on although some say $2000-$3000/oz is possible within 5 years.

yuh need a emoticon fi 'mout a dribble an yuh alick yuh lip dem'!

dis wan wi affi duh -

sarry mi neva jump pan Willi had-vice tuh!
    Last edited by Karl; November 6, 2007, 02:24 PM.
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Heh heh, good one. Me sorry me neva put some more money into it from back then but it always look like a easy decision after the fact.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Heh heh, good one. Me sorry me neva put some more money into it from back then but it always look like a easy decision after the fact.
        Yuh got that right!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Ah shame to tell you that I dont have any informed opinion, as I have not been following it. For me, gold and silver are buy and forget items.

Indeed, I was shocked to learn that the dollar is collapsing so fast. $1.47 to the euro now!!! I thought it was about 1.38.

Gold has really only moved impressively against the dollar, so it does not cause much excitement here. in any case, the Swiss franc is a proxy to gold anyway.

I am thinking of getting back into active esearch in the coming weeks, so i may have more to say then.

Comment

Working...
          X