Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massive, thank goodness mi read mi bible

cause dem kinda temptation strong. I wish Yendi all the
    best in China. BTW mi haff some nubian pics from di gleaner fi drop. Mexx i'm not taking your job, just subbing for you.

Who is this girl Jawge and what are her qualifications ?

Comment

Scaly she is a beauty queen; I
      think she was educated in the states. What does that have to do with the price of rice in china? (if you don't mind me asking)

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Scaly she is a beauty queen; I
        think she was educated in the states. What does that have to do with the price of rice in china? (if you don't mind me asking)
        Well since you are a man that likes the brainy type like me I was just wondering. continue posting her forget I even asked.

Comment

So wait, yuh did like
          D to scaly? But is wha di LOL Anyway Yendi mussi do engineering/finance to. Haffi give har a call bout dat Boss yuh should know the joy of having a brainy woman (mussi through mi dunce but dem win mi ova anyday ah di week) LOL.

Comment

D just disappear suh. Mi nuh even read a thing bout har these days. Hubby must be read the forum and have har unda lock and key from all the admiring eyes
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

ah so it setup; yuh cyaan haff
              too much man ah look pon yuh woman (granted yuh like di fact say nuff man want har but to too much ah one ting? Ah wonda if D still look good though?

Comment

Yendi does DANCE, Jawge! Yikes! I know!

But please, do not delete her posts!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes dance but where Mo?

Comment

Gemini?
                    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

No, I think she is Capricorn.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        No, I think she is Capricorn.
                        Nay man - she's a CANCER - Capricorn is her opposite!
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

aahhmmm, errm...there was actually a different meaning which I am sure Mosiah got but you missed for obvious reasons.
                          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                          Che Guevara.

Comment

Mo mi juss check a source an is pure
                            cultural dance she do. Truss mi this source move in the highest of Jakan circles. Mi suggest otherwise an di source ask mi if mi mad.

Know suppen; mi ah go call Yendi miself when she forward fram China.

Comment

You could have Googled the Gleaner and Observer pages and gotten that info just as easily cause it was all over the place.

Not even sue the correct phrase is 'cultural dance' either
                              Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                              X