Kartel's babymother says enough!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kartel's babymother says enough!

Sherika Todd, the mother of Vybz Kartel's child, (Adi'anna) said she had had enough of Kartel's threats and abuse and wants to end their four-year relationship.

However, in her efforts to do so, Todd said she had received threats from Kartel and had since made a formal report to the police in Runaway Bay, where she lives.

"I made the report Monday of this week and I called them (the police) this morning again because he (Kartel) sent me another text saying he's on his way, obviously to my house and he has no reason to come here, he knows that much," Todd said.

According to Todd, "everything has been on and off, we argue every now and then and I told him that I don't want us to be together anymore and that's when he started to threaten me that he was not going to take care of the child and like him goin kill mi, cause him a sey me know wa him capable of, cause mi deh roun him long enough."

When contacted, investigating officer Constable Ransford Wisdom, confirmed Todd had reported the matter.

However, while unable to get in touch with Kartel, whose real name is Adijah Palmer, Constable Wisdom said, "we warned him (Kartel) not to carry out this threat against Ms. Todd." The police have also expressed an interest in meeting with Kartel.

According to Todd, all she wants is for Kartel to take care of his child, but as far as their relationship goes, that part of her life is over.

"I have a daughter to live for," Todd said about their daughter who is seven months old today.

Adding, "I just don't want to be with him (Kartel) anymore."

Todd said, "He (Kartel) has always wanted me to have a child for him. I was pregnant once for him, I was carrying twins, but I met in a car accident and I lost them in April of last year. I got pregnant for him again and I have a child for him now."

THE STAR was, however, unable to reach Kartel for a comment as his cellphone went straight to voicemail when called several times.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Den...den...nuh bout 2 year now Vybz married?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

same question mi a ask.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Dem say him BABYMOTHER
        don't? dem neva say wife

Comment

"..she had had enough of Kartel's threats and abuse and wants to end their four-year relationship. "

Comment

right!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              "..she had had enough of Kartel's threats and abuse and wants to end their four-year relationship. "
              Two side to every story:

Deejay Vybz Kartel, whose single, Empire Army and My Scheme are racing up the local charts, is denying reports that he threatened his estranged babymother, Sherika Todd. He also plans to do a DNA paternity test to find out whether Sherika’s daughter, Adi’anna, is his child.

“I terminated the relationship a few months ago because I don’t think that child is mine, I moved in my new girlfriend in the apartment and told her (Sherika) to leave......so big up me girlfriend Toisan and me wife 'Shorty’. I didn’t know Sherika was so vindictive and lie, she even made me change my phone number and so I left a voice message for her on it....18765721418. Call it,” he told One876Entertainment.com in an exclusive interview.

“I did not threaten her. She is just angry at me so she is trying to get back at me, that’s all.”

The voice message says “yo, mi change mi number ‘cause mi no waan talk to you, it switch so f##k you b!tch!”.

The deejay has said that he plans to do a private DNA paternity test next week so that he can find out whether he is the father or not.

“If it is my child, I will take care of her, she can call my mother and I will provide whatever the child needs,” he said.

It was reported in today’s STAR that Sherika Todd, the mother of the deejay’s daughter, Adi’anna, claimed that she had received threats from Kartel and had since made a formal report to the Runaway Bay police.

Comment

Well dat was kinda fi get him papers but di US Government never buy it. All now him still cyaan go Merica.

Comment

Man fi have nuff .... well, "so big up me girlfriend Toisan and me wife 'Shorty’."

Comment

Since when? 3 years ago I was with Kartel, Richie B and few other people in CT doing some media bliss for a show at the Hartford Caribbean Social club. Hortical was there also.

Them tek weh him visa?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

They saw through his green card scheme a couple years ago and from that he hasn't been able to get any papers.

Comment

Working...
                      X