For those of us that have been knocking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For those of us that have been knocking

Derrick Smith, he is now being interviewed on Breakfast Club.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

He said the other night (I'm sure you must have heard) that it's not that his ministry is not doing anything. The problem is communication. He endeavours to do a better job informing the public of the crime initiatives and plans. Some are already in place and we should see some dip in the crime numbers towards the end of the year.

Yay!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      He said the other night (I'm sure you must have heard) that it's not that his ministry is not doing anything. The problem is communication. He endeavours to do a better job informing the public of the crime initiatives and plans. Some are already in place and we should see some dip in the crime numbers towards the end of the year.

Yay!
      No, I didn't hear that one. Well, he needs to do something about the communication, I recall someone posting an article about Kingfish given a mandate to target extortionists, well he made us aware that this was a move by this gov't.

He has been talking about corruption in the police force and indicated that instead of forcing corrupt officers to retire, he wants to have them face prosecution.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

One disagreement. He says the gov't will accept any candidate that the PSC appoints as Commissioner. Didn't a Renato Valentino Decordova Adams apply for the position?

He said there we 25 applicants for the position. Wonder if dem get my own?

Comment

Working...
        X