So Lazie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Lazie

Are you implying by one of your earlier post that you are disappointed by the slow start by the majority of the Jamaica Labour Party Ministers?

I am referring to the post where you said Mike Henry is one of the few Ministers who hit the ground running.

I hope I am not putting words in your mouth but rather reading between the lines.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
    Are you implying by one of your earlier post that you are disappointed by the slow start by the majority of the Jamaica Labour Party Ministers?

I am referring to the post where you said Mike Henry is one of the few Ministers who hit the ground running.

I hope I am not putting words in your mouth but rather reading between the lines.
    The only Minister that I am disappointed with thus far is Derrick Smith. Of the rest, Mike Henry went in and started doing his thing based on readings. I have to mention Mike Henry as he was one JLP candidate I wanted to lose his seat. His actions have proven me wrong and I'm man enough to admit it.

I'm fully aware that no miracle worker was elected.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

well that wasn't the impression
      I got prior to sept3. I seriously thought water was going to changed to wine, five barley loaves and two fishes would feed five thousand and water would be walked upon. Alas? yeah

Comment

gutter water getting too slimy, huh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          well that wasn't the impression
          I got prior to sept3. I seriously thought water was going to changed to wine, five barley loaves and two fishes would feed five thousand and water would be walked upon. Alas? yeah
          Well, a you name Jawge, what else would you expect?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X