Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dog The Bounty Hunter Caught On Tape

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/2007...erpt-1-WAV.wmv

LOL.....and we're suppose to be suprised about what now? A man who rode with the hells' angels a racist! Say it isn't so Bricktop! End of show and endorsements. I can't imagine him making his way much outside of Hawaii now. - T.K.
    No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

I heard about it yesterday and I was wondering whats the big deal. Why anyone should be surprized?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        I heard about it yesterday and I was wondering whats the big deal. Why anyone should be surprized?
        And then you add in on top of it that the man is an ol' criminal convicted of murder....we should be thrilled that someone like that does not like us. It reflects well on us. - T.K.

Comment

Yeah but I watched the 72 hour DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER marathon on A&E. I feel let down

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            Yeah but I watched the 72 hour DOG THE BOUNTY HUNTER marathon on A&E. I feel let down
            Lord have mercy....are you for real? LOL...

What would have me feel let down is if one of the Meerkats on Meerkat Manor turned out to be a racist. That would have me heartbroken and questioning my existence. - T.K.

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
              And then you add in on top of it that the man is an ol' criminal convicted of murder....we should be thrilled that someone like that does not like us. It reflects well on us. - T.K.
              Well .... it nuh mek nuh difference to me if he wants to like us or not. Anybody know if Al Sharpton hear bout this yet? Him gonna change him name to B!tch the Bounty Hunter when the creme haired Rev done wid him.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by T.K. View Post
                What would have me feel let down is if one of the Meerkats on Meerkat Manor turned out to be a racist. That would have me heartbroken and questioning my existence. - T.K.
                Well it was a "BLACK" Cobra dat did bite off Flower face so you nevr know

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                  Well it was a "BLACK" Cobra dat did bite off Flower face so you nevr know
                  Haha....on one hand I want to laugh......on the other hand too many sad memories.....RIP Flower........ .....

No seriously that episode of Meerkat Manor messed me up permanently. I felt like I lost a family member to rhatid. - T.K.

Comment

Working...
                  X