This morning on GMA they were creating excitment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This morning on GMA they were creating excitment

about a cheerleader that got hit by an entire football team. I was wondering what was the big deal. In high school during D Cup season that was a regular thing. Some of these girls went from football season, to cricket to track.

Then my wife told me I had 2 things wrong. I was talking about the wrong football team as well as the wrong 'hit'.

See video at http://abcnews.go.com/gma
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

you are a sickko! sorry - a sicko!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      you are a sickko! sorry - a sicko!
      So I've been told!
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Him wish- LOL!!!!
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Poor girl, she was in a car accident the day before and then got run over by an entire squad of hyped up football players wearing helmets...
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Hahahahaaha......serves her right! - T.K.
            No need to thank me forumites.

Comment

Working...
            X