Lick out Butch Lik out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lick out Butch Lik out

Not because you have a newspaper you must keep quiet.

Other businessmen on both side need to talk as well and set up committe to influence what the government does, setting up Think Thanks and lobby groups.

If we had a few more like you in the late 70s the then government had to take stock and listen, too many bury their tails under their laps and let the leftist run them outa town.

We need more business people like you who is not afraid to call it how them see it. Too much sugar coating a gwaan and plastic smiles.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

I recall Bill Clarke coming out and stating that "Jamaica is a Failed State!" Pity him change him tune when those that have 5hit for brain attacked him. All of a sudden Butch is a villan for many of the clowns around here. All now now a dem nuh address anything the man said.

Is there any doubt why we're in this 5hithole?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X