No announcement yet.

Wow, this forum is a hell of a thing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, this forum is a hell of a thing...

from way back in 1997. It has changed home several times and has expanded to all kinds of topics.

The mention of Courtney brings up good memories.

Thanks PaulMarin and Pele10. I am sure you had no idea of the monster you created.

This forum is guaranteed entertainment and you can learn stuff too. Bravo.

Yes the latest lesson for me:
    Is that the JLP is now strongly supporting SELF RELIANCE (Joshua mantra)

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      Talk and book writing is cheap. Action is what it is all about.

We good fi pontificate, but rolling up the sleeves is another matter.

Conceive, plan and DO.

Comment

so whilst Joshua was talking
        you guys really wanted to do it? May I asssume the JLP was just too busy in 1980? BTW did Bruce implement Garvey in schools or he just spoke about it? Thanks.

Comment

so whilst Joshua was talking
          you guys really wanted to do it? May I asssume the JLP was just too busy in 1980? BTW did Bruce implement Garvey in schools or he just spoke about it? Thanks.

Cultist.

Until Bruce does it, it is just talk.

Mi nuh hide and speak. Read mi load and clear. Who is you guys? I was never a member of any party. None of them above reproach.

You still deh pan the Nanny P bandwagon despite all the evidence showing that she is a MASSIVE disappointment.

If Bruce disappoints similarly, him deh pon him own.

No time to be deceived, brother you gotta KNOW not just believe...

Comment

Massive dissapointment because the
            master's media put it in your head to think so.

Deceived? Boss nine out ah ten time ah mi third eye mi use, so decpetion haffi come good. Trust mi pon dat. All that is being unfold since Sept.3 was just to confirm wha I an I sight up.

Bless.

Comment

Deceived? Boss nine out ah ten time ah mi third eye mi use, so decpetion haffi come good. Trust mi pon dat. All that is being unfold since Sept.3 was just to confirm wha I an I sight up.

Bless.
              Eh eh,

Trafigura, Solutrea and now bulb scandal. Was she drunk at the wheel?

Sell crazy somehwere else.

Comment

Who ah come out an clearly show say
                wha dem say muss go? Betta yuh easy Willi. Ah long time wi deh yah. Why Butch nuh like di Spaniard dem?

Comment

Who ah come out an clearly show say
                  wha dem say muss go? Betta yuh easy Willi. Ah long time wi deh yah. Why Butch nuh like di Spaniard dem?
                  Butch has his own agenda and I agreed with Mo that he cant have carte blanche.

Spanish Hotels...I agree with Maxwell..haffi watch them.

They created ugly monstrocities in Spain and have to be doing big demo jobs now. They were the king of low end tourism. A Spanish Prof. once asked me if I was interested in contributing to a project to evaluate how to transfrm Spanish tourism to a more upscale level. She wanted input as they saw Jamaica and the Caribbean as being at the niche level they were aiming for. I am sure they have made great strides since then, but I am worried about shabby construction for one thing...

Comment

Bless.
                    Discernment is a developed talent.

Comment

Willi go on di site
                      an look fi yuhself (nuh lissen di Master's moutpiece). The last study shows that the fallen floor was due to sabotage.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                        I am worried about shabby construction for one thing...
                        I have seen the shabby construction. The hotels look grand but a closer inspection reveals some sloppiness.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                          from way back in 1997. It has changed home several times and has expanded to all kinds of topics.

The mention of Courtney brings up good memories.

Thanks PaulMarin and Pele10. I am sure you had no idea of the monster you created.

This forum is guaranteed entertainment and you can learn stuff too. Bravo.
                          Thanks to you Willi for those words....and, thank you for your continued presence and contributions.

Thanks also to Paul Marin who had the vision to lead the way.

To Tilla, Reggaefan, Archie, Mosiah, Courtney and all the other directors and foundation Massive.

To all the writers and other contributors to articles, editorials and other content, Massive Thanks!

To the collective - The Massive, thanks!

To all our visitors and friends, thanks!
                          FORWARD!
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Willi go on di site
                            an look fi yuhself (nuh lissen di Master's moutpiece). The last study shows that the fallen floor was due to sabotage.
                            Oye,

Vivia en Espanya durante dos anos. Nadie me puede decir nada de la industria alla. Conozco lo que es chapuza, me sigues?

Hay muchos edificios feos alla, y el nivel del mas turismo es muy bajo.
                            Mejor evitar esta trampa.

Comment

Jawge! Joshau shutdown Seaga 's " Things Jamaican " repackaged it has self reliance with a disaterous effect.
                              “Pele should go back to the museum,” Maradona

Comment

Working...
                              X