Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It seems like Paulwell was

running his own Finance Ministry.

He had all the programs that didn't didn't need approval from the regular sourceThe bulb program, the Chavez deal, the IT funding, The Telecom school intiative.

A wonder why he had so much power? The PNP had so much faith in him?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    running his own Finance Ministry.

He had all the programs that didn't didn't need approval from the regular sourceThe bulb program, the Chavez deal, the IT funding, The Telecom school intiative.

A wonder why he had so much power? The PNP had so much faith in him?
    I heard Cliff Hughes refer to it as a Super Ministry. Mullings needs some more people cause every deal Minister Exuberance mek should be reviewed.

All now no one nuh realized that the first thing Shaw, the man without his CAPE, did was put the IT funding money in the Consolidation Fund. Some jokers quick to mock the man, but fail to see that he is doing what the Jamaican Constitution said.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
    X