• Time
  • Show
Clear All

New names, huh? Yuh have talent!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      New names, huh? Yuh have talent!
      Talent is the performance by the likes of you and Jawge.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, when do you think you can raise the level? By this I mean quit with the name-calling and the lies. No, seriously, unnu driving away people from the Forum with unnu foolishness. Serious discussion cyaan tek place when is bare trace a gwaan and unnu nuh answer questions unless is wid anedda question, etc.

For instance, I, Mutt (or am I Jeff), have given my view on the bulb scandal already. I am not going to jump up and down in mi b_atty rider about it because investigations are ongoing and, like I said before...no, you look up what I said before, since you are so adept with the Forum's search tool.

Come now, Lazie, yuh is a big man. Act like one! Or continue to call me names.

(Sticks and stones...)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lazie, when do you think you can raise the level? By this I mean quit with the name-calling and the lies. No, seriously, unnu driving away people from the Forum with unnu foolishness. Serious discussion cyaan tek place when is bare trace a gwaan and unnu nuh answer questions unless is wid anedda question, etc.

For instance, I, Mutt (or am I Jeff), have given my view on the bulb scandal already. I am not going to jump up and down in mi b_atty rider about it because investigations are ongoing and, like I said before...no, you look up what I said before, since you are so adept with the Forum's search tool.

Come now, Lazie, yuh is a big man. Act like one! Or continue to call me names.

(Sticks and stones...)
          Wait ... how many times I've been called a labourite, lair, hypocrite etc and I simply tek it wid a smile. Suh why when I return the favour, unuh vex? Well, if unuh cyaan tek it, don't dish it.

No, you're not Jeff .... you're Mutt.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

alright Mo

• Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

If you stop lying, then...

Hey, it's up to you. I just think you are smarter and more mature than your posts. I may be wrong.

Signed
              Mutt

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

If you stop lying, then...

Hey, it's up to you. I just think you are smarter and more mature than your posts. I may be wrong.

Signed
                Mutt
                ... and where have I told a lie now? Gwaan throw up yuh smoke screens.

Comment

Now?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Now?
                    Figured!

Comment

Can we just call a truce from hereon? mi tiyad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Can we just call a truce from hereon? mi tiyad!
                        hehehe ... anything yuh wish. I find it amusing yuh quick to call me a liar and always back away when asked to provide proof.

Comment

I have provi...sigh.

Did I not say mi tiyad?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                          X