Cliff Hughes and his NNN team seems to

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cliff Hughes and his NNN team seems to

be a step ahead of the other media houses. On the 5:00 pm news yesterday they reported that their investigations revealed that the 2 companies, owned by Mr. Chin, had made numerous applications to manage the bulb distribution project, as well as produce informercials regarding the bulbs. EVERY application was rejected by the Minstry of Technology & Commerce procurement committee. Yet, they have received millions plus there are millions more in outstanding invoices. Sniff sniff sniff .... something stinks.

NNN played a clip of an interview they conducted with then Minister Spence and when asked if it was true that the project would be costing some J$200 million his response was "Thats ridiculous!!" Look like more man nuh have phone nuh more ... NNN, the Gleaner and NewsTalk been trying to reach the Youthful Exuberant Team, no success.

The more I think about it, is there any doubt about the type of leader Portia was? Everything she leads there is a scandal that costs us BIG TIME. JTB, NSWMA, Trafigura now this.

~I'm on a mission mi say dat is my purpose
    Fi see di crook dem lockup ... YOW again!~
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I hope they are making allowance for subterranean cells under the new Prison proposed..

Not even light wi waan fi reach dem.

Comment

Working...
    X