Did anyone see the Oprah the other day about being

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see the Oprah the other day about being

gay all over the world ? She had 3 people on one was a Indian Prince who came out and got banished, the second was a former NBA player a black English guy can't remeber the name now and the third was a Jamaican Girl who is a poet.

Her last name Chin dont remember the first but she spoke about Jamaica's homophobia and how she was attacked by a gang of boys who wanted to show what being with a man was like. It was a very sad story about Jamaican society.

Originally posted by Scaly View Post
    gay all over the world ? She had 3 people on one was a Indian Prince who came out and got banished, the second was a former NBA player a black English guy can't remeber the name now and the third was a Jamaican Girl who is a poet.

Her last name Chin dont remember the first but she spoke about Jamaica's homophobia and how she was attacked by a gang of boys who wanted to show what being with a man was like. It was a very sad story about Jamaican society.
    Yes, I did see it. What was like hitting a nail on the head was when she stated that Jamaicans think that homosexual acts is the same as the acts of a paedophile.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Yes, I did see it. What was like hitting a nail on the head was when she stated that Jamaicans think that homosexual acts is the same as the acts of a paedophile.
      Yes and that is soo true...u hear it all the time.

I said years ago that one day there will be a big blow up with a hotel or some tourist about Jamaica and it's homophobia and it will make world wide news spotlighting JA not in a good way.

Comment

Working...
      X