No announcement yet.

Butch & the Control Kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See how ignorant you are- What I thought I made clear then was I could not see 10 sufficiently qualified people in the JLP to take up positions as Ministers of government and I still hold to that.

putting names to posts don't automatically make you suitably qualified, it is like a football team, you have to have 11 players to start so whether the man is a good left back or not, some one must play there. Think I have broken it down suitable so you can comprehend?

Why did the JLP have to have TWO people coverikng Audley Shaw? They had to name a Minister of housing, do you think Chang has sufficient experience in that area to make a good Housing minister, How many of you thought Ruddy Spencer would be named Min of Health and Baugh given Foreign Affairs?

The more you chat the more you expose yourself and you ignorance
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

you move from 5-10 now?

The fact of the matter is you fail to see anything other than your point of view and don't like to be questioned.

I ask question, I reason and I learn and move on, no biggie. I will never act as if I know it all. Dr. Chang may not know enough about housing, neither did Ruddy Spencer. One of the greatest CEO of IBM had no experience in that industry when he took it over and how does someone move from been the CEO of Home Depot to Chysler?

It happen all the time. You quick to point out how people fail in business. How does Ali Mcnabb business failure make him not qualified for an advisor position to sports? You knit pick too much sometimes and need fi just relax. I certainly wouldn't take his advice on business but he has been around sports all his life. I don't try to choose Bruce Golding cabinet instead I will let him have that and then see how they perform. If they don't perform I will be on their case and that is all, nuff people thought Desmond Mckenzie taking over from Dr. Marie Atkins meant the death of Kingston, what a surprise?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sickko, I cant believe you. Not 10 eeh? So lets look back on your expelled team. Can you count 10 capable ones there? For example, is Paulwell your guy?
        "Jah Jah see dem a come, but I & I a Conqueror!"

Comment

Originally posted by Westman View Post
          Sickko, I cant believe you. Not 10 eeh? So lets look back on your expelled team. Can you count 10 capable ones there? For example, is Paulwell your guy?
          What experience/qualifications Portia had for any Ministry?

Comment

West man tell me what you
            think about Bruce calling NannyP a go go dancer? Thanks.

Comment

Hey Willi, "Don't draw my tongue." "Mama will take care of you." "I have already sent someone to jail for corruption." "He is a young guy that was given a difficult ministry..."

Comment

So you think Bruce made the
                right call. Yes?

Comment

Hey Willi, "Don't draw my tongue." "Mama will take care of you." "I have already sent someone to jail for corruption." "He is a young guy that was given a difficult ministry..."
                  I was not even knocking her, as she did OK compared to many others.

Just wanted to make the point about goose and gander.

Comment

If he did, that is not right, unless he has proof of something we know not of. I know she has said some untoward things also. neither is correct. The level of discourse needs to be raised.

Comment

AAh so now yuh see
                      why mi call yuh Senior Labourite (wish there was more ah you around)

Mi leff suppen up tap fi yuh still.

Comment

I will never agree with every thing my party does and sometimes I will disagree with them so strongly that I will opt for the other party if I think the other party is the lesser of two evils. Onlike many here, I do not believe in the concept of lifetime support for a party. They should always be trying to impress me by doing the best for the peopel. On balance, I think Bruce has made some very good moves so far.

Comment

If he did, that is not right, unless he has proof of something we know not of. I know she has said some untoward things also. neither is correct. The level of discourse needs to be raised.
                          He said no such thing.

Comment

The fact is Butch Stewart was no threat to Jamaican Democracy in the 70, in the 80, in the 90, and in 2000 and will never be. Instead he helped to make democracy strong by putting his view out there and his support behind who he feels is best whether it be Manley, Seaga, PJ and now Bruce. He has supported them all and only Bruce him nuh fall out with yet.

No one Jamaican Businessman can't threaten Jamaican democracy, never. If Bruce Golding is a lapdog for Butch Stewart he will lose the next election, no doubt about that. having a healthy relationship and the support of Butch Stewart is no crime. Some people on the forum is stuck, they simple hate capitalism but holding on to some form of PNPism to act as if we had an effective market system for the last 18 years.

I must say I believe in capitalism but also in social policies and I use to talk how Bill Gates wicked but I have lived to see what he and Warren Buffet, Ted Turner and Bronson has done and they have been no threat to democracy in their respective countries, yet they are vocal and supportive of different parties.

The fact is somebody have to create wealth, and the process is no rocket science. Some people a go win, some a go loose, others a go loose and come again, a just so the Business cycle go. The fight for Butch Stewart and Issa right now is not to fight each other but to bond with other local hoteliers to be successful in the face of the Spanish investors and others who are coming to take a bigger piece of the pie. Jamaica better wake up and realise, soon we will become a working society as we don't believe in ownership, we boast about 850 Million in investment, how many Jamaicans and workers have a share inna them companies deh? How many a get more than just a salary? I may have no depth but a nuh mi one.

How can Butch hijack Jamaican democracy? a so it fragile?
                            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He has no choice given
                              the circumstances on the chess board. Mi hear yuh on di ress.

Comment

We are not talking about the PNP now Westman, we are talking about the JLP...you are too caught up in the cult business, widen your mind, think outside the box if you can.
                                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                                Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
                                X