No announcement yet.

Butch & the Control Kid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our country is at peril when an unelected, unrestrained, unsupervised cabal of private interests is able to accumulate excessive power. This situation must be watched closely.

Wait, is the PNP you talking about??? LoL

Comment

Cho man.. yuh late wid dat one !

Heh, heh.

Comment

myopia

Originally posted by Willi View Post
        Our country is at peril when an unelected, unrestrained, unsupervised cabal of private interests is able to accumulate excessive power. This situation must be watched closely.

Wait, is the PNP you talking about??? LoL
        It's amazing to me that those who don't agree with my views in this thread invariably reference the PNP or partisan politics. My post has nothing to do with that. It's about protecting democracy in the country.
        We are so polarized that most of us can only analyse public affairs through a PNP/JLP lens. This suggests a serious intellectual deficit which is as rampant in Jamaica as it is on this board.

For the record it's my opinion that the JLP victory was good for Jamaica. It revitalized our democracy. The PNP was tired, corrupt and arrogant after so many years in power. They need to wheel and come again.

The political parties are not the only corrupt elements in Jamaica. The private sector is also diseased and bears some responsibility for the country's condition. Yet we can't vote them out. So at the very least we have to be vigilant and aware of what they do.

Our democracy can also be hijacked by hyper powerful private interests
        not just the PNP or JLP. That's the point of the post.
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Suh what yuh gwine do when REAL money come knocking ?

I think I am beginning to understand why Kingston Harbour does not look like Monaco instead of its current status as a sewage dump.

We have managed to avoid being 'hijacked' by private interests..

LOL !!

Comment

Oh My God! As the Good Book says, "flesh and Blood did not revel this to you...."
            Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

I told you a long time ago that Assassin is out of his depths in these things but he wont stop making an a$$ of himself when he tries to protect foolishness..
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

And while they draw for the political party card, they themselves swear blind that they only want what is right for Jamaica.

Hypocrites!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Who yuh talking bout.. Rodney Chin ?

Comment

and you know what you a chat bout when you say that there is not 5 people in the JLP that can take over the government and that IMF will not not accept Jamaica because our rate of growth is too high?

that is what you call depth?
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      It's amazing to me that those who don't agree with my views in this thread invariably reference the PNP or partisan politics. My post has nothing to do with that. It's about protecting democracy in the country.
                      We are so polarized that most of us can only analyse public affairs through a PNP/JLP lens. This suggests a serious intellectual deficit which is as rampant in Jamaica as it is on this board.

For the record it's my opinion that the JLP victory was good for Jamaica. It revitalized our democracy. The PNP was tired, corrupt and arrogant after so many years in power. They need to wheel and come again.

The political parties are not the only corrupt elements in Jamaica. The private sector is also diseased and bears some responsibility for the country's condition. Yet we can't vote them out. So at the very least we have to be vigilant and aware of what they do.

Our democracy can also be hijacked by hyper powerful private interests
                      not just the PNP or JLP. That's the point of the post.
                      You mean like Trafigura? LoL

Dont act so full of it. People understand what you say but are not as worried as you are. No biggie, Mo is not as incensed about heathrow slots, but mi nah kill him for dat.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        And while they draw for the political party card, they themselves swear blind that they only want what is right for Jamaica.

Hypocrites!
                        Mo do yu seriously think Butch is the biggest threat to Jamaica???

Come now man.

Comment

Never said all that. Bruce is obviously more good than bad, without a doubt, but wi mustn't mek it look like him is some untouchable. As Karl would say, him put on him pants one foot at a time like di res a wi!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But what about Butch ?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                              Never said all that. Bruce is obviously more good than bad, without a doubt, but wi mustn't mek it look like him is some untouchable. As Karl would say, him put on him pants one foot at a time like di res a wi!

OK

Agreed.

Comment

Cho man! Nuh di same smaddy?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X