Unno man a real jokah fi true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unno man a real jokah fi true

Ah quarrel about phantom conflict of interests, Butch's idiosyncracies and all kinda near irrelevancies.

Big fish out deh fi fry and we a argue over tiki-tiki.

Who sell the 7 Heathrow slot dem fi 5m pounds, when the Time report that each one can go for up to 10m pounds! 65m pounds down the drain??

That is a wicked act. Somebady needs for go jail fi dat. Sorry, mi cant countenace this.

UK Jamaican dem haffi suck salt now, cause bad-bargain Virgin screw Jamaica big time.

Barbados get wi slot dem. What a prekeh.

Penny-wise and pound foolish ...and man want to tell me that Omar have good financial reputation??? Steeeuuuppps.

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Ah quarrel about phantom conflict of interests, Butch's idiosyncracies and all kinda near irrelevancies.

Who sell the 7 Heathrow slot dem fi 5m pounds, when the Time report that each one can go for up to 10m pounds! 65m pounds down the drain??

That is a wicked act. Somebady needs for go jail fi dat. Sorry, mi cant countenace this.

UK Jamaican dem haffi suck salt now, cause bad-bargain Virgin screw Jamaica big time.

Penny-wise and pound foolish ...and man want to tell me that Omar have good financial reputation??? Steeeuuuppps.

Oh please Willi. Yuh really expect dem fi have an issue wid that? Lets just focus on Butch and other trivial stuff.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      Oh please Willi. Yuh really expect dem fi have an issue wid that? Lets just focus on Butch and other trivial stuff.

People come in like dem dont understand what a Heathrow slot is.

I guess it is too hard to explain!!!

We going deeper dung di rabbit hole. Sigh.

Comment

What is a Heathrow slot?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
          What is a Heathrow slot?
          Yuh just get curious?
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post

Welcome to the real world - Di man dem neva even wait till 'night set' before dem downgrade di numba of flights to Jamaica?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes. What?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Huh ?

Is dat upset yuh ?

Willi.. yuh nuh si seh certain tings is a lost cause..

You talking English.. dem talking.. someting completely diffrant.

Is like a Capitalist trying to reason with a Communist....

Two diffrant philosophy on life.

Comment

Oops...I see that is has an 'o' in it and not a 'u'...my bad...sorry
                  Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

What is a Heathruw slot ?

Comment

funny!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        What is a Heathruw slot ?
                        Ask Sickko - him travel to England nuff Now that him probably haffi go thru Gatwick him might lessen the trips.
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

The most prized jewel in the aviation business.

Ask Barbados now, as they seem to have a clue.

I keep telling you, we have forgotten who we are!

Comment

Heathrow is overrated!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                              Welcome to the real world - Di man dem neva even wait till 'night set' before dem downgrade di numba of flights to Jamaica?
                              Branson could be a good 3 card man, him must be smile all the way from Montego Bay to Heathrow - for I'm sure as hell he knew what his plans were
                              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X