nuh forum dis name ?

Comment

Last week!

Did you read the post?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

arite sarry nuh trace mi do.

Comment

Issa was announced as front runner for JTB Chariman last week ?

I thought it was Lynch..

Comment

Okay! Carry on!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Um... maybe he learned something in the 21 years since then.

LOL !!

Comment

I guess!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  the big difference is Issa is a majority share holder in Super Clubs while this man is only a worker or at most a small stakeholder.

The question is can we find a very qualified Jamaican who is not affiliated to any of the hotel chain, cruise line or any organization with vested interest who is qualified?
                  Anyweh yuh tun macka juk yuh!
                  ...it is not often...but, very often that a minor worker jumps to his master's bidding!

...as I told my friend in Jamaica last night, Butch Stewart is like a Don King (Anyone remembers Don King being Joe Fraizer's manager...and, immediately after George Foreman decked Frazier Don King was in George's corner).

Does anyone remember Butch was a Michael Manley champion...then switched to Eddie Seaga's side...then back to PJ's side...and then switched to Brucie's side? Butch is on any side that wins for Butch!

...look out for Butch's next swing and switch. Should be good bell weather to when Brucie's time is up!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Butch cares about Jamaica so he will side with those he believes care.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                      Anyweh yuh tun macka juk yuh!
                      ...it is not often...but, very often that a minor worker jumps to his master's bidding!

...as I told my friend in Jamaica last night, Butch Stewart is like a Don King (Anyone remembers Don King being Joe Fraizer's manager...and, immediately after George Foreman decked Frazier Don King was in George's corner).

Does anyone remember Butch was a Michael Manley champion...then switched to Eddie Seaga's side...then back to PJ's side...and then switched to Brucie's side? Butch is on any side that wins for Butch!

...look out for Butch's next swing and switch. Should be good bell weather to when Brucie's time is up!
                      Nothing nuh wrong with that!!! At least him not defending the almshouse like the rest of you.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        Butch cares about Jamaica so he will side with those he believes care.
                        Or Butch puts his interest ahead of any political party. Unuh need fi try it, instead of blindly following the PNP.
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Relax...help has arrived

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                          Someone help me out here...

A conflict of interest is a situation in which someone in a position of trust, such as a lawyer, insurance adjuster, a politician, executive or director of a corporation or a medical research scientist or physician, has competing professional or personal interests. Such competing interests can make it difficult to fulfill his or her duties impartially. A conflict of interest exists even if no unethical or improper act results from it. A conflict of interest can create an appearance of impropriety that can undermine confidence in the person, profession, or court system. A conflict can be mitigated by third party verification or third party evaluation noted below—but it still exists.

What are the competing professional interests between Sandals and the Jamaica Tourist Board ?
                          This should be obvious....

JTB is charged with implementing GOJ plans and policies to promote and grow the tourist industry.
                          They control an advertising and marketing budget and decide in what markets and channels to spend that budget to achieve their mission.

I don't think there is need to further define the possible conflicts between Sandals and a Sandals influenced JTB.
                          This is not really about Sandals per se but about principle. Lynch may be a fine and honorable choice...but justice, while being done must also appear to be done.
                          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Or the JLP.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Mi ah search fi when Butch trace of Seaga like him trace off certain people...

Help me search...

Comment

Working...
                              X