No announcement yet.

Number 10 is very interesting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, Lazie, nobody tiptoeing around any bulb saga. The thing about it, like human rights issues, if the system is taking its course, then let it! We will all hear the details of what went down.

Now, the Lynch thing is another matter. If you had any shred of decency, honesty and impartiality in your body, you would take this for what it is - hypcrisy from Butch of the highest order!

Butch need fi debate himself, since he obviously speaks from both sides of his mouth. Should I debate him, do I get to choose which mouth corner I debate against?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
      Do you agree that Lynch in his position CAN made decisions that would positively affect those who are paying him?
      Is he the only one on the board? If you're made the Chairman of the JTB, isn't it possible that you could make decisions that positively affect Sandals? McNeil admitted that Lynch would be ideal for the job ..... suh whats the fuss? I find it amazing that all of a sudden everybody understand the concept of conflict of interest.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, then why did we change govts.? If wi not going to see a change in the course, then maybe we should have stuck with the evil we know!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Someone help me out here...

A conflict of interest is a situation in which someone in a position of trust, such as a lawyer, insurance adjuster, a politician, executive or director of a corporation or a medical research scientist or physician, has competing professional or personal interests. Such competing interests can make it difficult to fulfill his or her duties impartially. A conflict of interest exists even if no unethical or improper act results from it. A conflict of interest can create an appearance of impropriety that can undermine confidence in the person, profession, or court system. A conflict can be mitigated by third party verification or third party evaluation noted below—but it still exists.

What are the competing professional interests between Sandals and the Jamaica Tourist Board ?

Comment

Yes that is true are you suggesting we go outside the tourism industry because most of the high profile people execpt Carole Guntley-Brady have in some capacity worked for Issa, Buch, Inns and Resorts of Ja etc. in major decision making capacity, and I am sure it would be a problem if they choose Small Hoteliers as well.

For an industry like tourism there is going to be some conflict of interest in you choose an insider who can hit the ground running.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Please, Lazie, nobody tiptoeing around any bulb saga. The thing about it, like human rights issues, if the system is taking its course, then let it! We will all hear the details of what went down.

Now, the Lynch thing is another matter. If you had any shred of decency, honesty and impartiality in your body, you would take this for what it is - hypcrisy from Butch of the highest order!

Butch need fi debate himself, since he obviously speaks from both sides of his mouth. Should I debate him, do I get to choose which mouth corner I debate against?
              hehehe .... Kern Spencer .. the man in charge had very close ties with one of the companies. How unuh naah mek up noise bout conflict of interest? Then you question my decency, honesty and impartiality? Change is good because as of Sept 4th unuh start understanding the meaning of conflict of interest.

Bruce need fi understand that he is leading a 1 term gov't. He should have a public address and tell unuh to "go jump in the sea" because when unuh naah complain about the color of those appointed, unuh a find other fault. If dem follow unuh, dem won't get nothing done ... the objective of the comrades.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

yeah that is what you call conflict of interest or rather competitive advantage
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Lazie, then why did we change govts.? If wi not going to see a change in the course, then maybe we should have stuck with the evil we know!
                  Another symptom of one suffering from Battered Wife Syndrome. Unuh willingly tek the abuse fi 18 years now unuh think that every one gonna abuse yuh. Yuh nuh see no changes a tek place? Nuh yaaad yuh live?

Comment

Or Superclubs and the JTB?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

How SuperClubs come inna dis ?

Comment

Why did Butch have a problem with Issa's chairmanship?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

all now yuh nuh name
                          the master race dem but yuh inna peeple argument. Deal wid your house first.(it's on fire)

Comment

Mo do you really have the time? wow

Comment

I don't really, but...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

When was this ??

Comment

Working...
                                X