• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling the Pinch - Pinchers, son at odds

Feeling the Pinch - Pinchers, son at odds

Krista Henry, Staff Reporter

Pinchers. - Claudine Housen
    Reggae artiste Pinchers and his singing son Junior Pinchers are having trouble in the family. Junior Pinchers recently told the STAR that his father is not supporting his career and has stopped talking to him.
    'Junior Pinchers', aka Kemar Thompson, claims that his father has not been speaking to him for a long time now. "Mi dads nah support di ting to di fullest, him kinda just ignoring me. I don't know if its jealousy or what to mek it happen. I've been trying to call him and asking him what's goin on and he ignores me," he said.
    Junior Pinchers had recently hit the scene following in the steps of his father with songs such as Unfaithful Lover. In a previous interview with the STAR Junior Pinchers admits that he owes most of his early musical inspiration to his father.
    "Mi father use to tek mi pon di bike guh roun a studio all bout, Jammys, Scorpio, Digital, an him did introduce mi to everybody an him sey listen to mi because he knew that I only needed a listening ear to prove myself," Junior Pinchers said.
    Now Junior Pinchers is singing a different tune. He says he has no clue why his father would suddenly stop communicating with him.
    Concerned
    "Mi just concern, mi a call him bout shows, him nah ansa mi, mi go a show and see him, him nah hail me, mi wonda if is cause mi a Rasta a bother him," Junior Pinchers said.
    Rumour reached the STAR that Pinchers and his son had stopped talking when Junior Pinchers started working with a new manager, Rachel Bernard. Many believe the two are involved in more than a professional relationship but Junior Pinchers adamantly refutes and doesn't see why his new manager should cause a problem between him and his father.
    While upset by the situation, Junior Pinchers is adamant that he wants to build back the close relationship with his father.

no love lost
    "Me love him so much, can't believe this is my biggest role model a go on so. Mi really like how Tarrus and his fadda roll. Mi woulda like fi tell him seh we need to come together, a him son and mi love him, him fi deal wid me like him proud of mi. I need him to own me up, stop act like mi a nobody and him not sure mi a him son," Junior Pinchers cried.
    Repeated efforts to contact Pinchers proved futile up to press time.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

"Agony"...one of the best Pinchers

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Feeling the Pinch - Pinchers, son at odds

Krista Henry, Staff Reporter

Pinchers. - Claudine Housen
      Reggae artiste Pinchers and his singing son Junior Pinchers are having trouble in the family. Junior Pinchers recently told the STAR that his father is not supporting his career and has stopped talking to him.
      'Junior Pinchers', aka Kemar Thompson, claims that his father has not been speaking to him for a long time now. "Mi dads nah support di ting to di fullest, him kinda just ignoring me. I don't know if its jealousy or what to mek it happen. I've been trying to call him and asking him what's goin on and he ignores me," he said.
      Junior Pinchers had recently hit the scene following in the steps of his father with songs such as Unfaithful Lover. In a previous interview with the STAR Junior Pinchers admits that he owes most of his early musical inspiration to his father.
      "Mi father use to tek mi pon di bike guh roun a studio all bout, Jammys, Scorpio, Digital, an him did introduce mi to everybody an him sey listen to mi because he knew that I only needed a listening ear to prove myself," Junior Pinchers said.
      Now Junior Pinchers is singing a different tune. He says he has no clue why his father would suddenly stop communicating with him.
      Concerned
      "Mi just concern, mi a call him bout shows, him nah ansa mi, mi go a show and see him, him nah hail me, mi wonda if is cause mi a Rasta a bother him," Junior Pinchers said.
      Rumour reached the STAR that Pinchers and his son had stopped talking when Junior Pinchers started working with a new manager, Rachel Bernard. Many believe the two are involved in more than a professional relationship but Junior Pinchers adamantly refutes and doesn't see why his new manager should cause a problem between him and his father.
      While upset by the situation, Junior Pinchers is adamant that he wants to build back the close relationship with his father.

no love lost
      "Me love him so much, can't believe this is my biggest role model a go on so. Mi really like how Tarrus and his fadda roll. Mi woulda like fi tell him seh we need to come together, a him son and mi love him, him fi deal wid me like him proud of mi. I need him to own me up, stop act like mi a nobody and him not sure mi a him son," Junior Pinchers cried.
      Repeated efforts to contact Pinchers proved futile up to press time.

""Mi father use to tek mi pon di bike guh roun a studio all bout, Jammys, Scorpio, Digital, an him did introduce mi to everybody" After all of this, the ungratefull still looking for the free ride. he is now saying "can't believe this is my biggest role model a go on so" poor thing.

Comment

Working...
      X