No announcement yet.

McNab appointed advisor to Minister of Sport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah...he is only slightly worse than ed barnes.....they BUTCHER people's names

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I played football with Alli one Saturday with the HVFC masters. It was like we were teammates for years! He played a right wing position while I was an overlapping leftback. He found me with those long crosses all the time. Then I would mess them up.

sigh

Nice person fi real, but keep him off our airwaves!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

No Ali did not coach CC to any DCup titles, went as far as the semi-finals and lost to STETHS in 1976 I think...I remember a fight between him and one of the players however, during lunch time one day..I think the player was trying to drive away his VW bug or some thing like that
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          No Ali did not coach CC to any DCup titles, went as far as the semi-finals and lost to STETHS in 1976 I think...
          Thanks!
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X