RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jawge why u keep saying JA gas cost less than $1US a gallon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fi less than 1 dollah a gallon fi gas ?

Yuh a joke.

Comment

How on God's green earth could you expect the price of gas in Jamaica to be LESS THAN 1 US DOLLAR ???

I don't care HOW LONG YUH IN A CAVE !

That is ridiculous.

Yuh mussi tink the PNP dem are Gods..... oh.. sorry..

Never mind.

Comment

Well pretty soon when Bruce cut
        Chavez loose, cave living may not be such a bad concept.

Comment

An image of arguing Jamaica politics and economy with a white man yuh buck up in the Hedo Games room comes to mind..

Then again.. they probably know how much for a liter of gas in Jamaica...

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
            Well pretty soon when Bruce cut
            Chavez loose, cave living may not be such a bad concept.
            J,

The Cahvez deal is not really about cheap gas at all. It is market price petro, BUT the Govt does not have to pay all at once. hey pay say half and the other half is a soft loan. The consumer does not really share in this at all in any direct manner. They theoretically benefit from the programs that are financed with this loan.

Comment

So then Bruce can cut him loose.
              Thanks boss. Well I learn a lot toda,(in Gallons LOL) can't wait to see it.

Comment

So then Bruce can cut him loose.
                Thanks boss. Well I learn a lot toda,(in Gallons LOL) can't wait to see it.
                Grow up man!!!

Cut what loose? I told you that there is a serious financing aspect to the deal that GOJ cant afford to discard. I am on record as disagreeing with Bruce on his ill advised outburst. It ran contrary to his position in the debate where he pledged to be a friend to all, but stay out of other people fights.

You sound bitter about Sept 3 resuls, when those people clearly better than fish. Stop act like you genetically connected! You saw the ills of PJ first hand and you HOPED Portia was better. You still clinging to that slender hope that is unfounded in my opinion.

Give this new set a fair chance and hope for the best for JA. We clearly have very few options left.

Comment

Willi on Sept4th I put the
                  election behind me.What is it in the Venezuela deal that we cannot afford to discard? How do you know that Bruce doesn't have other huge backers to give him a better deal? Why do you feel I'm acting genetically connected? Are you genetically connected to the JLP?

Comment

Willi on Sept4th I put the
                    election behind me.What is it in the Venezuela deal that we cannot afford to discard? How do you know that Bruce doesn't have other huge backers to give him a better deal? Why do you feel I'm acting genetically connected? Are you genetically connected to the JLP?
                    My family on both sides come from PNP roots, but none of us blind.

Yuh think Daddy Manley would approve of this mess??

Jamaica spens USD$1.7B a year on fuel, a lot of that from the Venezuelans. Suppose that US $500m is from them and say $2500m is soft loans???

Who can throw that away????

Comment

Willi yuh know mi nuh blind; wi haffi go haff
                      another pow wow offline soon (right now tings have mi a way). Mi ah go show yuh say P nuh bad as dem put it.

Comment

Too late..

Would have been great to have captured it on film and put it up on you-tube.. or even fired off a CD to the PNP Campaign people.

Comment

Working...
                        X