I see Bruce is not changing no course with regards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see Bruce is not changing no course with regards

to Venezuela's energy options. In fact, he is taking it to another level.

I do hope that the PNP opposition exercises more restraint and responsibility when it comes to their role as opposition. Think before you oppose!

I commend the JLP govt. for not rushing to dismantle and discredit Kingfish as well. Lord knows the PNP and the police have come up with too many plans to bring crime under control, with little success. I guess the JLP is wary of taking us on yet another roller coaster ride with new task forces and special squads every other month.

However, Kingfish is not enough. Or perhaps they need to walk and whistle. Now they want to tackle extortion, this after putting a dent into the drug trade of some big players. How about tackling the illegal importation of guns, say, while tackling extortion? We don't have the time to be tackling problems one by one.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Tekking it to another level IS changing course.

Thank goodness too, cause like Gamma, I thought his anti-Venezuela rant was pointless and unhelpful.

Comment

what is "taking it to another level"?

let me in on this nuh Mo and Willi.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Signup up big partnership deals with big equity stakes by Venezu.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
          Tekking it to another level IS changing course.
          heh! heh!

btw - I wonder if there is anyone who really thinks the PNP were not taking the various sensible(?)...successful(?)...the sensible and successful programs to increasing widened scope and more successful levels?

I wonder if those who may think it were not so would like to point out the sensible successful programs that where being curtailed and reduced?

Changing course?
          Indeed!

PS: Willi: Gamma may be disgusted with you? Can you not just move on...but, move on to...?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

thanks
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

yea willi...mek wi move on nuh? cho!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

OK,

LoL

Comment

Working...
                X