Assasin and HL! Are you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assasin and HL! Are you guys

having a water crisis in your area? Saw something about it on GMA this morning and it certainly looks serious.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

No mi only hear bout it but the pressure inna the pipe is wonderful.

Them say the some lake have no water but and the water level low but you wouldn't know unless you frequent the big lakes or on the news.

I know in some counties they banned barbequing.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      I know in some counties they banned barbequing.
      Is that of pork chops and chicken or black folk?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well this morning Sam Champion was at a lake. Where people used to swim in 8 feet of water was he was walking on land. I was wondering if that was what happened when the Red Sea parted. He then walked about 285 feet before he was close to water.

Apparently you're okay, if it continues like that some people gonna feel it pretty soon.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

LOL!!! Classic Mosiah, your best ever.....
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

No them still nuh stop with the black people yet
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              having a water crisis in your area? Saw something about it on GMA this morning and it certainly looks serious.
              As I understand it some parts of Georgia are under water woes. The Braves were warned that if they continue to water their field, they'll be fined heavily.

GA uses one of its lakes to supply Floridians with water - if they stopped that there'd be no water problem for Georgians. With all the rains that Florida gets from hurricane and otherwise, why the heck can't they provide an adequate water system for their folks
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

alrite then ...don't lay yuhself cayliss!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh nuh.

Comment

Yes, we have had little rain during the summer Lazie. There are restrictions.

Rain is forecasted for tomorrow (tuesday). At least mi flowaz in mi gawden--and punkin roun a de back we get some watah.
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Working...
                    X