No announcement yet.

J$30 million in outstanding taxes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No i don't think it was but was it earned under Shocking Vibes name(for Beenie Man) or was it earned Under Moses Davis(for Beenie Man).

If it was earned under Beenie Man all Shocking Vibes have to say is they expected him to pay his own taxes.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I am telling you if you live in America and get royalties in England it is taxed in America.

You can check it out but it reported as income in the states and the tax is due.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        I am telling you if you live in America and get royalties in England it is taxed in America.

You can check it out but it reported as income in the states and the tax is due.
        Not too sure bout that but if it is the case then what? The Jamaican government should tax the royalties then. The royalties are public knowledge.

Comment

that what I am advocating, a smaller percentage than the US is charging so that them don't make it too uncomfortable where tha artist will look somewhere else to put it.

Comment

Working...
          X