X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Editorial Cartoon - Calling Baby Doc

EDITORIAL CARTOON

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

I thought they said he was broke?

Comment

I just hope no one here sees this cartoon and find out that I work for the Observer...poor timning Clovis poor timing
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        I just hope no one here sees this cartoon and find out that I work for the Observer...poor timning Clovis poor timing
        Fraid a dem vodoo?
        Lick dem wid some obeah
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Friggin funny!
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
            I thought they said he was broke?
            Rumour even had it he was homeless and walking te streets
            barefooted!
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              Rumour even had it he was homeless and walking te streets
              barefooted!
              The man might be MAD from just sitting and counting his money each day, but broke he ain't.
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

But nuh true?
                Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
                Che Guevara.

Comment

him rob haiti...him wife rob him...she is neither barefoot nor homeless!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

hey...mi have a GOOD GOOD GOOD bredrin in haiti...guaranteed he will be at the matches we used to play ball together in college and after that on Sundays in Boca.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                    X