Shatta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shatta

Met a girl in the airport this morning, we were both on the same flight to Miami and after we started talking, introduced by a mutual friend, she told me she was from "bickersteth".

So I started laughing and aksed if she did not really mean Baker Step, she was adamant however and said it was Bickersteth.

You probably know her....Cavelle
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

You laugh but people always tease us with Baker Step but its really Bickersteth.

Whats her age range? A lot of people move their recently so most of themI don't know as I left from there a while now.

How things pon your ends? You did get a chance fi link the cameraman to do the video recording of Cornwall's home game?

Need some videos for the Cornwall College Old Boys myspace site

soon pass down your way

You no stop meet and greet pon the plane eeeh? can't knock it boss, can't knock it.

respect

Comment

I am in Haiti now with the Olympic football team..will link you later
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

She said she has lived there since age nine after moving from another South St James community.

She went to Mt Alvernia High she said and after meeting her fir a few hours did not want to ask her age, she looks about late 20s to mid 30s max..very fine specimen.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Working...
        X