Audley Shaw should resign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    I called it electioneering, Lazie! And it is! Doesn't matter if they kept it or not! And see if yuh can understand this - the JLP painted themselves into a corner. No way in hell could they have broken it! But dem sure trying to break the rest!

And lying for votes is never trivial, Lazie. Time yuh realise dat!
    Suh unuh just realize that since the JLP took office? Where was the uproar when the PNP did it time and again?

Yuh need to stop! Throughout the campaign you brushed aside almost everything they said as an empty promise. As a matter of fact when some of unuh saw that they were really going ahead with the "tuition free..." unuh start cussing bout bad timing and chaos on the first day of school.

I hope unuh not in the prediction business fi a living.
    Last edited by Lazie; October 10, 2007, 12:44 PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      As a matter of fact when some of unuh saw that they were really going ahead with the "tuition free..."
      Yuh nuh undastan? I for one knew they had to keep that promise, no matter the state of the economy or threat of chaos come September. It would have been suicidal, suicidal had they done otherwise. Chaos is better than death!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yuh nuh undastan? I for one knew they had to keep that promise, no matter the state of the economy or threat of chaos come September. It would have been suicidal, suicidal had they done otherwise. Chaos is better than death!
        You knew? When did the light bulb go off in your head? Throughout the campaign yuh brushed it aside now yuh come talking bout yuh knew. Okay Nostradamus.

When unuh ago have the BALLS fi judge both parties with the same criteria? Then unuh question my objectivity?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

You LYING LAZIE! I called it electioneering. I didn't say it would not happen. Can you discern the difference?!!??!

You have no objectivity, Lazie. No one is that daft to see that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

You LYING LAZIE! I called it electioneering. I didn't say it would not happen. Can you discern the difference?!!??!

You have no objectivity, Lazie. No one is that daft to see that!
            Call me what yuh want Nostradamus. I can stand by what I've said. Unuh new motto is changing course.

Even though you called it electioneering, you called it empty promises as well .. maybe you did change course. How many times have I posted an article regarding what was being proposed and asked yuh opinion? Nuh wonder unuh cyaan mek good predictions to rahtid ... cause unuh memory nuh good.
            Last edited by Lazie; October 10, 2007, 01:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X