Audley Shaw should resign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
    you've already beaten the debt issue... thats why the jlp is in govt now... what do the jlp intend to do about the issue... the election is over... its the jlp's bag now... the empty promises just will not cut the mustard...

live the reality...
    The joker that is leader of the opposition said she was going to be the gov't worse nightmare. Well Baddaz what you and Portia seem to miss is that the first ting that needs to be done is to clean up the mess and one of the mess is the "already beaten debt" Thats reality bossman.

"the empty promises just will not cut the mustard."

Unuh still on the empty promises thing? Have they delivered on any of their promises yet? Less than 1 month in office? For 18 years one gov't couldn't deliver and unuh sat back and sang bout the rising sun. Now the gov't has changed, unuh expect Rome to be built in a day?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      Glad you brought it up! You tell me, Lazie, did I call for his head?

Of course you won't remember.
      If yuh say suh. Not in a position fi dispute it. Then again ... I guess now everybody gonna claim they did.

I do know that Maudib, Comment, Sass and myself did.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        I wanted to by a home ... 10,000 sq ft. After looking at my finances I bought one with 5000 square footage. Does that makes me dishonest?
        totally different... how do you equate that with a campaign promise, only you know...

I don't know if he was being dishonest. Then again, he is a politician. Show me a honest politician.
        i suppose you are not about real change, you are about the politician who is least dishonest...

Again, Shaw and the PM all admit the nurses need better pay. Who in dem right mind would expect a gov't to start issuing 100% or 200% increases less than a month in office. To make matters worse there is the question of the $15 billion?
        well at the very least the minister shaw should acknowledge he made the promise, address it with the leadership of the naj and come to a reasonable compromise... that would be my expectation of a leader... not try to discredit the naj and its leadership...
        'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Shameless, baddaz. Lazie has no shame. How does he come up with this crap!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

totally different... how do you equate that with a campaign promise, only you know...

i suppose you are not about real change, you are about the politician who is least dishonest...

well at the very least the minister shaw should acknowledge he made the promise, address it with the leadership of the naj and come to a reasonable compromise... that would be my expectation of a leader... not try to discredit the naj and its leadership...
            Not about real change? Ahhhh boy!

Baddaz, here is a post that myYout made to me yesterday,

"yuh did ask a lot of questions of di last Government I hope. Kah dere was more questians dan answers."

Now you make the claim I'm not about real change? As far as I'm concerned, there were between 4 - 6 of us here that was concerned about REAL change. Many others got concerned about REAL change as of Sept 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              Shameless, baddaz. Lazie has no shame. How does he come up with this crap!?
              2 big man a talk. You have a seat. In case you figet ... my back broad.

Comment

thank you mosiah... you see the evasive game that is being played by lazie... i am on to him, but its alright... i've long concluded that we'll never get a straight answer from lazie, if the answer is against what he professes to support...
                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

thank you mosiah... you see the evasive game that is being played by lazie... i am on to him, but its alright... i've long concluded that we'll never get a straight answer from lazie, if the answer is against what he professes to support...
                  hehehe ... Baddaz, I thought this was a serious discussion? By the way, what is it that I "profess to support?" This should be interesting.

Comment

It has been stated ad nauseum.. either you get it or you don't.. clearly you don't.

I do know they will not accomplish it in 1 months time.

If you are expecting that, I cannot help you.

Comment

lazie is in a tough "klan" place...it is simple and honest reply would either have Shaw being ignorant on the subject of the country's finance/budgetary constraints...or, a liar...or, having a little knowledge of the former compounded it by lying!

None of the above being pleasant! So Lazie 'bobs and weaves'...but, unfortunately the facts are the facts. Shaw gave the nurses a false tale...and, that is - fact!
                      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

I was confused at first at the level of obtuseness being exhibited by the comrades.. then I realized they are still in election mode since Local Govt coming up.

I understand now.. it was indeed puzzling.

Comment

But of course he was.

All promises made before elections are honest.

Duh..

Comment

Bob and weave where? Unuh somehow thing because I don't give the simple answer unuh looking for I'm being evasive.

What a place Jamaica would be if unuh did this alert fi the past 18 years? Talk bout creatures of the night.

How many commitments did the JLP put a time line on? Tuition for September done. Some constitutional moves within the first 100 days .. already started. Healthcare and CDF in April.

Unuh all talking as if they intended to do everything off the bat. As dumb as I am, it was clear that some would have to wait. Suh unuh all need fi chill.

Comment

But BRUCE is the Leader..

"I have a TEAM and I AM THE DRIVER"

Not Audley.

Yuh figget ahready ???

Comment

You believe the $15 Billion surprise was due to Audley being ignorant on the subject of the countries finance ?

Heh, heh.

Who is the worse.. di Tief of him dat support di Tief...

Ah tell yuh mi nuh like di 'No Witch Hunt' talk... undah di jail wi want some a dese MF's.. if you let them off the hook.. you encourage di almshouse !!

Comment

Working...
                                X