No announcement yet.

a effective crime plan is needed now...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a effective crime plan is needed now...

that should have been the priority of the new administration...

jamaica needs to have the toughest gun crime laws in the world to combat the out of control and brutal gun crimes... will bruce be so bold as to propose one...

any effective crime plan should make (gun)man be afraid, quake in their boots at the very thought of possessing a gun much less to use one...

a crime plan must similarly make perpetrators be very afraid of witness intimidation... the toughest in the world... how else to rid the country of extortionists and murderers...

it should be interesting to see what bruce will do... the world awaits his directive...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Maudib say we lasted 18 years without one so why the rush now?

Bruce has rethought every aspect of govt., from Parliament to local govt. to Caricom, but I am yet to get the smallest hint that he has thought about the crime problem. You would have thought that his admitted association with gunmen might have given him some insight as to how to combat the problem, but alas...

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

My problem is where is Commissioner Mcmillan. He seems to be a breath of fresh air in crime fighting and in my book he should have gotten security over Derrick Smith but with Smith been one of the old crew and a sure seat him get it but maybe them shoulda call fi Mcmillan the way them do Webly but you woulda hear how the cabinet big.

Still I am saying Brue go for the ex-commissioner.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

For me, I don't care about appointments. If it's going to take 5 ministers in the National Security ministry for us to come up with a plan, appoint them. It's the plan I want to see and its effective implementation.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Well it must have Bruce attention now so mek mi see how the next 2-3 months play out. While it must stop as possible they also need to get out some dead wood and put key people inna key positions.

Is there going to be a new comish? police and soldier changes etc. What shape was the ministry in? I think maybe good shape since Peter Phillips is one of the better administrators in the PNP. let us see what the next few weeks bring.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
          X