ISSA Blunder: Why Hydel should take ISSA to Court

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Cant be us, as we only ever had one ineligible guy and it was PYJ.
    The other blue is JC. They used a player against Wolmer's who had 3 yellow cards. ISSA has to expel them and give Wolmers the 3 points and a 3 nil victory.
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

It seems like my friend Ruel Reid has scant regard for rules and regulations.

Poor team management for a big clu..school!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        It seems like my friend Ruel Reid has scant regard for rules and regulations.

Poor team management for a big clu..school!
        Reid or Forbes? It must be tough for George Forbes to tell Ian Forbes team that the JC team is out.

http://jamaicagleaner.com/article/sp...unch-jc-appeal
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

A StGC bredrin told me yesterday that he is sure Wolmers will lose the appeal, based on the fact that only a red card makes the player ineligible, not 2 yellows in 2 different matches.

Comment

Ian Forbes is a thorough guy

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Loop Jamaica is reporting that Wolmer's changed their complaint from 'Jahvain Russell to Ajeanie Talbott', if that is true then Wolmer's will loose the appeal.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                Ian Forbes is a thorough guy
                Looks like Wolmer's new position is that the written rules is what matters.If only Hydel had taken ISSA to court then we would not be in this quarter final mess. I hope that ISSA learns a lesson from this .Rules should never ben changed verbally!!! My Prediction is that ISSA will rule in favor of the verbal rules and JC will play Denham Town. It is the easiest way out of this mess because of the Hydel-Denham Town decision.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/s...rent-jc-player

Comment

Working...
                X