No announcement yet.

X, you asked me about my views on student transfers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He went back for a chance of a farrin Scholarship Mo and I think he got it.
    He needed the profile and the extra subjects.

Comment

I know people who repeat 6th form to get better grades to get into Med or law school. not much different.

The guy is working the system for a farrin skallahship. Clever, if you ask me.

Comment

Thank yuh Willi, it was all about education......over tuh yuh mouth mek fi tak (MO)
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Mouth mek fi talk (Mo) waiting for a respanse ?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

eligibility is the main criterion i would think

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

ahmmm, thats what i was hinting to Mouth mek fi talk,did he break any xrtraordinary rules

Comment

I remember in NY a 17 year old kid enrolled in a community college. He spent most of his life in Ja with his Grandmother. His Manning Cup coach was calling him everyday to come and play "because they had a good chance of winning". His mother wanted him to go back. His Grandmother tell him not to come back to play DCUP. The Coach at the Comm College ask me to give him a few words. He ended staying but the coached don't care about the kids future. Winning is everything.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Waaay back in 1991, Bertis told me that his number 1 aim was to get the kids scholarships. He always had a plan and that is why he had the headboy on the bench and gave him a run when we were many goals up in games. Why? The headboy was faaaar from being the best player, but he was an example to the team and Bertis never failed to use him as such. We won Walker that year and Manning the next.

Oh, BTW, that same headboy later became a Rhodes Scholar...

Not all HS programs are cut from the same cloth!

Comment

Not sure what that has to do with anything, but a nice story nonetheless!

You said the much-traveled schoolboyboy had gone back to STGC to try and get a scholarship. Are there any more details on this?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

watch yuh language...this is a family forum. please do not come on here to talk about nuh c l a a t!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Can I talk about football CLEATS? LoL

Comment

Ii would have to dig deeeep into the Fbook page on this and that would take forever. He was profiled and they spoke about some plans for him. The football group there is tightknit and they tend to circle the waggon for their own.

Comment

Working...
                          X