Marvin Morgan in limbo...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marvin Morgan in limbo...

No subjects, no school, sitting at home hoping that something will work out while his agent takes him for a ride with wishful promises.

awwww bwoy....how the hell this happened.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...Morgan_7942702

If it is one thing I hate is talented youngsters going over seas to attend 'HIGH SCHOOL' on scholarships to develop THEIR program while our program here in Jamaica struggle with the riff raff and the very few talented ballers. So how can our program develop?

what a prekeh if him did have a jamaican agent! dem woulda send fi reneto!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

His agent is Jamaican. Or him nuh count?

Comment

him is a UB-40! dat nuh count.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Plus ah him did get the Red card in France98 vs Argentina!!!

Comment

So where is this youth parents/guardian? He needs to get back in school with HASTE! BTW - what's his age?
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
              So where is this youth parents/guardian? He needs to get back in school with HASTE! BTW - what's his age?
              I believe he is 18 years.

Comment

Originally posted by DiGlor View Post
                No subjects, no school, sitting at home hoping that something will work out while his agent takes him for a ride with wishful promises.

awwww bwoy....how the hell this happened.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/sport...Morgan_7942702

If it is one thing I hate is talented youngsters going over seas to attend 'HIGH SCHOOL' on scholarships to develop THEIR program while our program here in Jamaica struggle with the riff raff and the very few talented ballers. So how can our program develop?
                A terrible situation.
                I hope something breaks for him.
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  A terrible situation.
                  I hope something breaks for him.
                  and I hope that thing is not his leg!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I believe he is 18 years.
                    DiGlor - You call him up and tell him to get back to school. In this kind of situation, all that is happening to the youth is that him getting stressed and frustrated. Him too young to be wasting, not to mention, the evil lurking.

Would Georges be willing to re-admit him?
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

DiGlor - You call him up and tell him to get back to school. In this kind of situation, all that is happening to the youth is that him getting stressed and frustrated. Him too young to be wasting, not to mention, the evil lurking.

Would Georges be willing to re-admit him?
                      They are most upset about this whole fool fool eeediat situation. He is on the short end of the stick cause Georges just will not get them self in no double standard scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                        and I hope that thing is not his leg!
                        So do I! So do I!
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

They are most upset about this whole fool fool eeediat situation. He is on the short end of the stick cause Georges just will not get them self in no double standard scenario.
                          Well there are other schools. First and foremost on his mind, should be an education.
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

I heard that STGC might allow him to attend school as of monday, not confirmed though.

Comment

Well there are other schools. First and foremost on his mind, should be an education.
                              thats what you would think....but its not..the overseas contract is what his FADDA wants for him.

on top of that he is playing for Boys Town in the DPL.....add that to playing Manning Cup, id he were to go back to school, not much educating will go on.
                              Sunday, August 28th, 2011. We will never forget !!

Comment

Working...
                              X