Hey what's up?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey what's up?

Hey everyone, what's up? My name is Mitchell and I'm new here. I'm from Vancouver, where are you guys from?
    Best Cordless Phone

Mitchell, we've had quite a few persons like you on the site recently. Is your name really Mitchell and what brings you here to our site?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

OK!
      I am from Florida!

Perhaps other visitors will just post their state or other local province or country of residence or place?

Mitch, we meet here because we have common interests.
      Last edited by Karl; January 21, 2010, 01:34 AM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Yes Mitch we have common interests including leather and bondage
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
          Yes Mitch we have common interests including leather and bondage

Leather as in the WHIP
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
            Mitchell, we've had quite a few persons like you on the site recently. Is your name really Mitchell and what brings you here to our site?
            Cordless phones perhaps...or some other scam?
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Di man name Mitchell not Mitch. I am from Llandillo, Westmoreland Mitchell. We don't have phone service out there maybe you could make a cordless phone proposal to the Driva

Comment

I am from the great city of Portmore, the next capitol of Jamaica!
                Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Moderators unuh fi delete the post from the joker who is pimping his cordless phone product.
                  Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                    Di man name Mitchell not Mitch. I am from Llandillo, Westmoreland Mitchell. We don't have phone service out there maybe you could make a cordless phone proposal to the Driva
                    Yuh eva hear bout Trevor Brown? the McCullochs...the Walkers?

Bricktop, yuh fram di West?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                    X