Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIDEO: St. James vs. Munro

YouTube - Ben Francis Knockout Cup 2009

Merry Christmas, Mosiah! seeing how you are still banned from attending Munro games.

excellent posting Bruce and thank you sir

The youths are willing, all they need are good teachers and good playing surface.

I wonder how much it would cost to hire a chief groundsman to take care of the fields in each region and have some "cheap auction acquired or repossessed smaller john deer tractor" from the southern farming community that would do double duty in assisting the schools in each region to level and seed their respective fields while the trained groundsmen take care of them with the oversight of regional managers?

Would need to price out the going salary of an experience groundsman who has been laid off from working at one of those parks, golf course etc and see if we can find some in Jamaica or even in the US or England

someone who knows their field and wouldn't mind a relocation(if we can provide house for the BOJ guy surely we can do it in the interest of our children)

Then while the fields are being built we set up a AYSO type virtual structure where coaches can be given a curriculum to study(both visual and written) there they will be able to download video presentation from consultants, teachers, retired players, strategists, etc. Willy Boo Fuller could put together a video presentation detailing his work out procedures while Bibi could talk about the strength and perseverance it took for him to come back from not one but two career threatening knee injuries.

We have enough players abroad who just left the NPL who can hopefully provide these youngsters with a look at what it takes to be a professional and the behind the scenes work that goes into playing on saturday.

We can start from where we are as nothing is stopping us but our minds

Any assistance in finding out salaries and links to auctions and prices of grounds equiptment that will double as a co-op farming tool to be shared by our farmers in their bid to modernise and improve our farming and food security.

Jawge do tell me if you see anything wrong with what I am proposing the Cry Fi Di Youths non profit get involved with. What I need now is another non profit with a 501-c-3 that shares my vision in doing our part to
    improve jamaican football
    create a positive image and environment for our youngsters to thrive
    build back the foundation of the Jamaican Family
    and provide food security

Dats why the big man send come call mi fi come mash him "holy works" from morning till now the meds yah still no wear off. All praises to the father and may the farmer be continually blessed.

Comment

All I know about growing grass on soccer fields is that in order to maintain a quality surface, the pitch needs time to "rest". This cannot be done if school boy games, cricket games, and locals are playing on it every day.

I can only imagine what the outcry would be if the local field was closed for three weeks for annual re-seeding.

The best example I can think of is Drax Hall, which has two fields.

Comment

Excellent post Shatta. Jah know King youth, great vision as always!

Comment

Working...
        X