Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Frome

AWWWWWWWWWW god dammit

we lose 4-3. The damm blasted keeper what was he drinkin today.

Anywya not taking anthing away form them they won, thats life. Time to move on we now have a bit off rest before we play that group off death.

Didnt get to see the match Chelsea wa splaying Barca

Chelsea won 1-0 So i am still very happy.

Comment

Lawless7 (10/18/2006)

we lose 4-3.
      Well, I saw a 4-1 victoryfor Frome. Maybe I did not look good into the crystal ball.
      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

actually you did not see that the number one goalkepeer was out injured and a central defender was out on cards plus a key defensive midfielder was gone with the national under 20 team.
        Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
        Che Guevara.

Comment

Dc had injured players out both wing backs an sanjee ankle before the game was as swolen as my neck. Dean who scored 2 goals bad hamstring but as I said frome won good for them.

Comment

Injured?! And unnu play 1 game a week?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Suppose they played a real schedule, like Zone L who played three games per week and other zones who played twice a week?
              Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
              Che Guevara.

Comment

I dont no understand what you all sayin.We not talking about minor knocks u pick up with an accumilation off games, we are talkin aboutserious injuries like severe sprains (you can hurt that play 1 game a year), torn hamstring, knee an on an on.

Its doesnt matter how many game you play when it comes to important injuries like that. PLaying one game a week helps you to rest minor knocks. PLus you can injurie you self in training especially in jamaica where the fields contribute to the injuries.

Certain injuries cant be healedin a weeks time. We are very unlucky with injuires at the moment, injuries is somthing you can not script it just happens.

Dc will have to get healthy quick because that 2nd round group is a killer.

Comment

Man we are seeing a different Lawless7 these days, seems he has taken a serious dose of humble pie.

Injury or not, time always has a way of taking care of those early season hopes and at times baseless boasts....you will learn...
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Lawless, yuh not mekking sense. When yuh play one game a week as opposed to 3, you have less chances in which to pick up injuries and if you do pick them up, you have more time to recover from them. So, come with a different excuse.

Here, let me give you one. Because you only played 1 game a week (only 4 schools in that zone), then you have had less match-readiness than other teams, such as Titchfield which was in an 8-school group.

Use that!

Let me give you Munro's excuse if we lose this weekend - our top-goalscorer is away on national duties.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Here is another thing, where are their medical/physio person, with so many players injured what was done to help them recover sufficiently?

And not just to complete the season but to ensure this injury does not follow them later in their careers.

I guess Lawless and DC are new comers so they are learning the ropes
                      Che Guevara.

Comment

You just being stupid now.

Its doesnt matte rhow many game you play if you hurt your self bad enough it denst matte rif you play one game a week you just cant play.

Think- if you have an injury that takes a month of rest to heal, having 1weeks rest is not going to make much difference.

Of course playing more games a week increses the chance of injuries, but that doenst mean serious injuries cannot occur in one game a week.

I have seen that monroe striker play he isnt as good as sanjee, just more reason why jamaica youth football will always stay where it is.

I cannot beleive jamaica has not hired some ducthand/or french people to come in a help organzie our youth football. OUr game is so backwards.

Comment

Let's not worry about "that monroe striker". Worry about using the forum effectively. Why are all your posts responding to the initial post and not to the post you are really responding to?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ha ha ha..and as bright as you and the other DC alum are, why cant you realise that the boys' future might be at risk when you continue to play him and risk serious injuries or is winning a few Zone F games that more important cause that might be the only games you will win this season.

Do you know there are schools that actually sit out players for an entire season or for long parts of seasons when they have serious injuries that you have described..because they understand you cant put a boy at risk of serious injuries for the sake of one football game.
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

i need to start quoting.

Ifi was in charge of dc teh 2 player sthey recruited would still have been at the school. but because of academics they couldt. I just dont understand if you are poor academically but good in sport then the school shoudl assist them make special exceptions,like schools in teh states.

Sports is a talent anyway let me not babble on.

The fact is Dc lost an we are going to be in big trouble in the next round if the defense doesnt raise there game.

now if anyone know anything about Clarendon College, Homwood and Steths coudl yoplease let me know.

Comment

When are you going to stop your "nonsense talk", Lawless?! Even the NCAA has minimum academic standards for all athletes, but, just like some of our high schools, they claim all sorts of grades for some of their players and then we end up with Dexter Manleys.

Is that what you want?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X