Frome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frome

DC plays frome in the ben francis knock out but i know nothing about frome. Alll i know is dc might be missing some key starters.

Sanjee is going to have to win it for us like he did over the weekend.

RE: Frome

Here is one thing you need to know about Frome..they are going to win the daCosta Cup and might even do the double as well.

Even a full strength DC team would struggle against them.

They have players who were starting in 2004 season and had beaten Titchfield in the semi-finals at Drax Hall then lost in the finals to Glenmuir.
    Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
    Che Guevara.

Comment

what makes them so great and i cannot find their zone results.

Comment

<DIV>I never watch that. I believe Titchfield returned their entire side that played in the finals some years ago and they did not get nearly as far the following year. It happens all the time.</DIV><DIV></DIV><DIV>However, deCarteret's scores against the likes of May Day and Belair have not been impressive, so...Frome?!? I would come prepared, very prepared!</DIV>

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Schoolboy football can be very unpredictable, who would have guessed Mannings would have come so close to upsetting Glenmuir and going to the Finals last season?

And we have had so many examples down the years, even DC last year.

My record while at the other paper, the one that is rated third in a two man race now, still stands. I had a near 90% rating in predicting the top four or five teams for about five years straight.

Last year only Mannings bust up my top four as I had Glenmuir, Godfrey and Clarendon College in the pre-season preview.
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

I never said great, that is reserved for teams like the '77 Clarendon College club team and the Cornwall team that spanked Bridgeport in the Olivier Shield a few years ago, or even a few of the Vere Technical club teams in the late 60s and 70s...I would not even call the Godfrey Stewart team last year great, merely good and did well in the DCup finals and then stopped playing fotoball.

I have warned you about questioning my schoolboy football knowledge but you persist.

You can do some work, go to the Observer website and go to the archive section and type in Frome Technical, better yet you can go to the e-paper and do some reseach for yourself.
            Che Guevara.

Comment

And who are your top 4 this year?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

maybe you people misinterpreted what i wrote. I was asking if you guys could tell me what makes frome a good team. I really wanted to know their strengths and weaknesses, thats all.

I was not tryin to disrespect any team our anyposter.

Comment

Sounds like you are scouting for DC...kind of late for that, the tall skinny central defender is the weak link- wears number 19 -Linval Wilson Jr, the others however covers well for him.

Midfield very strong and they have fast skillful players- tell the DC players not to try to rush in too hard on the little number 13, he will embarrass them badly....
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

Kinda easier now isnt it Mosiah, seeing half the teams are gone home including Godfrey Stewart and Mannings who were inthe semi-final last year.

If Frome can continue on what I have seen they will go to the top four, Glenmuir FC is always a good bet as well as either STETHS/Munro and Clarendon.

Me haffi give Colour a bly and so add Titchfield to the mix...
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

what about their strike force?

Also do they bounc ethe ball in the midfield our play with pace on the wings. Do they play the same formation like all schools in JA 3-5-2

I heard their right back fast. Tell me anything else.

Comment

All you need to know is that they scored 26 goals in six matches spread around seven or eight players in a zone that inlcudes Ruseas and Anchovy who would advance easily from Zone F then eased off the throttle.
                        Che Guevara.

Comment

Sickko (10/17/2006)All you need to know is that they scored 26 goals in six matches spread around seven or eight players in a zone that inlcudes Ruseas and Anchovy who would advance easily from Zone F then eased off the throttle.
                          In other words Lawless, it is going to be worries on DC. They are going to get true competition for the first time this season. I predict a 4-1 victory for Frome. DC will score from the pentaly spot.
                          "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

well thats some serious fire power. We have to make sure that we stay focused and play with lots of passion and heart.

Word of the day tommorow is Organziation. WE stay organizedthen we have a chance.

Comment

Lawless, DC better take their chances today. Some of the country's best players are preparing for next week's Under 20 qualifying round in Haiti and will miss some schoolboy matches over the next week or so. I'm sure Frome has an invitee or two, so just do unnu ting! Is schoolboy football and upsets are quite common.

Good luck! I have to cheer for DC since their girls always used to cheer for Munro when we were in the same group back in the day! Heh heh! :hehe:

(Lawless, if you it the Reply + button in the body of the post you are responding to, then your response will appear as it should, as a reply to that post, and not just an attachment to the original post, as it is doing now.)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                              X