Williams Knibb hit by internal wrangling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RE: Williams Knibb hit by internal wrangling

Meh I laff today! Sickko - stop sleeping on the job, yuh hear what the "boss" say.

But it look like I'm halfway right, the boy could not make the CC football team (so dat's why him end up at WK)!! Was it an hire/purchase agreement:P
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

I can bet you are right on the money!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

hol on deh.. William knibb have greater academic requirments than the man school round the road. The man want to go to school with girls not nuh all boys thing. Seriously though they have done well without him so its not like they need him. Its just the principle of the thing. a who a di idiat principal, I thought just last week he did not have enough for a 6 form now he have too much.

Comment

mosiah wha u seh.. sickko a sitdung pon the work.. a long time you and the one me.. a chat them idiat thign deh unno.. Sickko dont watch them yah .. mi wi tek half a story than none at all... A waan a story pon the guys them in federation.. mosiah friend dem..

Comment

Albert town means him come from way up top.. a nuff drive that to cornwall.. past good good school. But sometimes you cant get in an esteem institution like knibb and have to go to cornwall or herbie mi know how it go..

Comment

MdmeX (10/10/2006)Meh I laff today! Sickko - stop sleeping on the job, yuh hear what the "boss" say.

But it look like I'm halfway right, the boy could not make the CC football team (so dat's why him end up at WK)!! Was it an hire/purchase agreement:P
              Yuh nuh, I see nothing wrong with the boy not being able to make it to CC 6th form so he decides to go to William Knibb's. If you think about it, if the guy still wants to pursue his education (and play some sports), if he cannot get into a competitive program like CC, then he should go where he can. I see nothing wrong with that at all.

Part of the problem with Jamaica is that they do not offer the youths enough opportunities to grow. Most times a man get a one chance and if he does not make it, then dawg nyam him suppa. Those things need to stop!

It would be interesting to hear how many passes he had and why the acting principal threw him out.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Working...
              X