No announcement yet.

Ferdinand and Vidic hailed as 'best partnership in Europe'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lazie if you beat bottom of the table teams covincinlgy you automatically become the best in Europe if your quote is what you believe in.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Lazie if you beat bottom of the table teams covincinlgy you automatically become the best in Europe if your quote is what you believe in.
      What yuh talking about now? Which bottom of the table team? Yuh going in circles Sass. Mek it rest. People have problem giving Rio his due, a long time mi tell unuh that him is one of the best in the world.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

saying he is one of the best is very different from saying he is the best.
        Even when he wasn't playing good, he was still playing good in your books so I know your bias, it nuh surprise me.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          saying he is one of the best is very different from saying he is the best.
          Even when he wasn't playing good, he was still playing good in your books so I know your bias, it nuh surprise me.
          What is the subject of this thread? Its about the partnership of Manu's central defenders being the best in Europe.

Rio as one of the best, if not the best is apart of the best CD partnership in Europe.

Where wasn't he playing good? Yes there are a few times when he got too comfortable and made a few mistakes. Messi makes a bad pass, does anyone question how good he is? Lazie call a spade a spade bredren. Stats prove that Rio and Vidic forms the best CD partnership in Europe.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
          X